1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jumpin' Ship!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kai, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

'ey, all! I'm TD, and I guess I've been here for some time!

Not any longer, though. College has taken over my life, and frankly... the recent events have left a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't think I can RP here any longer.

It's been a fun journey, and I've made a lot of good friends here! Thank you for the good times!
    I'll still check my inbox here every other day, and I am still open for commissions! I simply won't be in game any longer.

As for IC explanation of my characters' disappearances following mine:
    • Remy, quite suddenly, disappeared from the bunker as quickly as he came to it. One day he was happily joking with his best friend Leon, and the next he was gone without a trace. His server backups still stay intact in Aissa's ship, but his actual whereabouts are unknown.

• Naoki has completely left her old life from Lydia, now drifting from place to place, along with Nitpeck and Gale.

• Gale eventually quit from his job at Stark, and went jobhunting for something more exciting. He picked up Naoki and Nitpeck who wished to hitchhike anywhere but where they were, and have bonded with them to form a ragtag group to drift places, collecting treasure and experience.

• Dwayne, ever since being blinded, had spent most of his time on his ship, usually accompanied by his dog Mozzie and his lover Santiago. As of the present, he is still trying to adjust with the disability, on a personal quest to find someone who might be able to help him regain his sight with tech or otherwise.

• Jae-Hak, having forming a close bond with Leon, decided to tag along with him in absconding from the Antares sector, clinging by his side.

• Traptooth died in the siege at Luminaria. He was escaping via a route at the teahouse, slipped on an icecube, fell down stairs and had piles of vases hit his head. He died of a concussion.

• Tardrinker continues to explore the world with the clunky spaceship she cobbled together, bringing her brother, Phlegmgil, along for adventure.

• Watchleaf was ushered into an escape pod by Traptooth, now surviving on limited rations, adrift in space.

• Nitpeck joined Naoki in her adventures, picking up chairs and selling them throughout the universe, annoying their pilot Gale as they drifted place to place.

• Gustcrown eventually died tired and hungry as he was sacked from CC, alone in his ship, surrounded by his research papers that were never seen by outside eyes.

• Hallmark returned to hibernation with their turtles, letting the ship drift, waking up once a few months only to restock and then return to hibernation, waiting for the day that was worth waking up to.

• Delan died in the siege at Luminaria. Don't ask me how. He just did.

#1 Kai, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Its a shame to see you go, but its your choice. Wish you luck with college!

3. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

I'm going to miss Nitpeck her Hyuhs Best of luck to you.

4. skipi

skipi New Member

b-but i never got to rp with you

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I'll miss Traptooth, such a good character.
    Good luck in College, TD.
    We'll miss you.

6. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Shame we never got to know eachother. Oh well. Good luck out there, fellow stalker!

7. Sen

Sen Guest

maybe if you weren't such an altaholic you would have time to play

i'll find a help line u can call dw

8. Kai

:( u are right bae thank u

9. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

b-but....TD S-Senpai...

Q_Q

10. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

I wish you good luck out there. It's quite sad to see you're leaving the community, you were a fantastic RPer and a fantastic person, you helped me to become a better RPer, and we RPd together a few times.

Thanks for everything. Good luck with college.

11. Narfball

Narfball narfball

td-chan why

12. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

nothing to say here I haven't said to you personally.

Seeya TD, Live long and prosper, walk on warm sands, and may the force be with you, always.

13. Kai

It was fun RPin with the stubborn Felith! A shame to leave, but still! College awaits.

And Nitpeck will miss her cocainesnortin pirate cap'n. Your RP has improved bounds and miles, and I adored every moment of it. Keep going!

bae it ok, maybe when I find another server~

b-but this time, i'll listen to u sen

Ah, alas, he fell from the icecube menace.
    I loved rpin' with ya, and gamin with ya too! Sorry that I was usually unresponsive, aa!

good luck to y'all too!

on the bright side, now you can rue the day on forum user rankings

smooch, till next time bae

aaaaa, i hope you put the knowledge to good use! thank u!

do i get the seal of approval?

:') thank u mal!!

14. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

w-w-we never got to roleplaaaaaaay ;_;

also what a way for traptooth to go out my god lmao

15. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

TRAPTOOTH DESERVED IT! In all seriousness though, I'm going to miss seeing you in game TD. Best of luck to you with College and take care!