1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Connor's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by ConnorTavarin, Jul 19, 2014.

1. ConnorTavarin

ConnorTavarin New Member

19/7/2414

Today I jumped the gun...again. Tried to throw Valentino in the drunk tank for annoying patrons in the bar...he ran off to the Floran tribal grounds with me and several others in pursuit. Right now everything seems to be calming down, but it doesn't make up for my rash behavior. I need to learn to control my anger. I need to keep a watchful eye and not be so quick to jump into a situation, only stepping in when it looks like violence will break out. I should apologize to Valentino at some point. I can't stand the guy, but I'm not here to make enemies...I just want to do the right thing. Mom, dad...help me grow stronger.

-Connor Tavarin

2. ConnorTavarin

ConnorTavarin New Member

21/7/2414

I've been training in this EVA suit for about a week, only taking it off when I have to use the bathroom or sleep. Muscles sore...head hurts...exhausted. But I have to keep going. I'll go through whatever I have to to make myself stronger. When I arrested that floran the other day...she managed to attack me a few times, with each time being able to injure me if I didn't have the armor. Am I relying on the armor too much? If so...I have to train my body and reflexes in strenuous conditions...which means in the armor. If I can improve my reflexes while in armor like this, then imagine when I wear lighter gear. I don't know how much longer I can handle this, but it will be worth it. I just have to tell myself it will be worth-

*The journal suddenly cuts off there. Connor has passed out due to exhaustion*