1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Spinach Pirate, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

Malcolm McDowell is amazing, I love him.

2. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

I have lots so I'll just put favorites by genre.
    My favorite animated movies are Dark Knight Returns and Spirited Away. I mean, the animation still gives me goosebumps. Any Ghibli movie does, but the lighting style in this one probably made it my favorite. Animated comedy is probably a tie between a town called panic and fantastic mr fox. Both were great in my opinion. A town called panic is a French movie but I found an English sub of it on the amazon store. Favorite live action movies are ghostbusters, dark knight (Heath ledger was terrific), and I kind of have an odd love for the planet of the apes reboot series.

3. Fenrous

Fenrous New Member

[​IMG]
    I'm sorry... it had to be done.

4. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Gravity, even if the main plot wouldn't be possible according to the laws of physics. The amazing effects more than make up for it.

5. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

I would have to say the original matrix, such an interesting concept, amazing plot, etc.

And of course, the action kicks ass, that helps.