1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Kill Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Roshadus, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

(This would be a journal under a false panel in his wardrobe in his home. Also if anyone who he may killed want's to comment ooc on this I will fully accept this)
    View attachment 1949
    The first of my contract kill's
    Name: Soulstep
    Species: Floran
    Occupation: Pirate? might have worked with Stab-Dancer even facing death she did not tell me.
    Personal Note: I gave her my name and let her see my face before she died I did as my master would have wanted me to. Myself and viz buried her I made her a makeshift grave marker maybe someday I will visit again. I sent her off wishing her to return to the flow of the universe and maybe to return in a more peaceful body so that we may converse and speak peacefully instead of having to kill her. as I said when I buried her Goodnight fair floran may you return to the flow.

Attached Files:

2. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

Personal notes:
    Well mission today was succesful I saved griss from being pretty much annihilated in the process though got my back burned badly gonna have to sleep face down for a while. My armor should be fine to wear uniform was destryoed though....I saved another one....if only I could see her again...if she ever did survive...