1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Umm. Hello I guess.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CaptainBritton02, Jul 18, 2014.

1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

As I have been on the server a few months now, I never really introduced myself. Here it goes.

Hello everyone, I am Ethan Britton of Tennessee, USA. Gaming is one of my only skills, so I tried RP on a few other games like Minecraft, and I liked it, and my love for it led me here. The characters I play are: Dakhamunzu, which is my Holy Fleeter avian. He loves explosives and danger and never takes his job seriously; Seaguard: The HKC Vice Admiral and Defense director. He can be a bit humorous, yet that all fades once a weapon is drawn.; Jackson K. Britton: USCM private and a minor technology worker. He is terrified of his superiors (interview=Now terrified of someone), yet can be dark and cold-hearted due to what happened back on earth.; Now I can check this off my list. Let the messages commence!