1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Antares Taxi Service

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TheAngryMelon, Jul 18, 2014.

1. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

Posted by: Bruce
    -----------------
    The Antares Taxi Service
    -----------------

No ship? No fuel? Too drunk to fly?
    Perhaps you're just lazy?

The Antares Taxi Service is here for you!

[​IMG]
    Hello, people of the Galaxy!
    While we may not look like much, the ATS is a dedicated and growing business, bent on getting you to your destination as fast as possible!
    Now, I know what you're thinking.

"Bruce, this is pointless! Everybody has a ship! You should be used for clearing minefields!"
    Well my friend, I can assure you that not everybody in this sector has access to a starship!
    How are they expected to get around?
    What if you've just had a night out at a Pub, and flying home could be potentially lethal?
    Maybe you're out of fuel!

Whatever the case, you can expect fast and friendly service. We are always on call, and always available to take you wherever you need to go!
    Flights are a mere 100 pixels, although we do take any substitutes! Just talk to your driver, you can work out something.

We are based in Zero City (132, 139 Alpha Gordon 607 I), west of the beam pad. Just a quick walk or skyrail ride away.

The ATS is also hiring! If you want to start an exciting career as a Taxi Driver, simply apply here or in our headquarters!

So give us a hail! We'll be happy to take you!
    The Antares Taxi Service (ATS) is not responsible for stolen items or conflicts in the cab. Drivers are expected to be paid prior to your trip, and are not licensed to assist in crimes or escape services. All Drivers are licensed to carry weapons, and will use them if the safety of themselves, passengers or the vehicle is threatened. Drivers are not always available, we have to sleep some time. Flights are expected to be paid for in pixels, ores, gemstones, fuel or as negotiated with the Driver. Any damage to the Drivers or the vehicle is expected to be reimbursed by the ones that caused it.

(( Bruce has provided contact details, which wire to his private radio. Just send him a whisper or stop by the HQ if you want to hire a cab. I'm aware this seems like a pointless service, but I figured it'd be a fun RP idea. Hope to see some of you! ))

#1 TheAngryMelon, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  2. SoulBlades

SoulBlades New Member

This sounds quite familiar, but either way, best of luck in your business venture.

-Captain Firehawk

3. TheAngryMelon

It does? Well, if someone did somethin' similar, I haven't heard of it!
    Many thanks though, Captain!

- Bruce

4. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

Taxi, Eh? I ain't got a ship at the moment, but Alas my trade route has proven to give me quite the buck! hoho! Tell ya what my monkey friend. give me a week and 'ey can work for ya, ya? I got me eye on a cute little ship, a few spray cans and I can be yo' second taxi drivah!

-Jake Munson

5. TheAngryMelon

Works for me! Although I apologize if I hadn't made this clearer, I'm human!
    Just message me or stop by the place whenever. I'd love to talk!

6. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

Ay' I 'ave a shipment due for in ta next few days of radio active peanuts. Somtin' for a group of 'em blasted planties. Alas I'll stop by soon! Eh? ((also I accidentally thought it was vivian XD)

~Jake #swag Munson