1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Some 'Services' for usage.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Bourneco, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Bourneco

Bourneco New Member

((The_Hylotl_Assassin.)) I have a particular set of skills. Skills that make me incredibly good at what I do. And what I do isn't exactly the nicest thing. I need only a name, and a location. Let's just put it this way: They'll be going on a permanent vacation. This isn't all I do, however. It depends on the... contract. Do you want to intimidate them? Tell me. Do you want me to injure them? Tell me. Do you want me to send a message...? Tell me.

It all depends on what your willing to pay. I only accept voxels. A price will be given for your contract. Send it to me via private message over the StarNet. I will reply with a time and a place to hand off the Voxel. Proof of 'vacation' will be given at the hand-off location.

Payments for various contracts are as follows.

- 'Permanent' vacation? One Five-Thousand voxel.

- Injury? One Ten-Thousand voxel.

- Intimidation? One Five-Thousand Voxel and a one-thousand voxel.

- SPECIAL CONTRACTS. PAYMENT WILL BE DECIDED UPON COMPLEXITY AND OTHER FACTORS.

#1 Bourneco, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
  2. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

You do know these forums are monitored, right?

-xXx_B4D★_xXx

3. Bourneco

Bourneco New Member

Maybe. Do I care?

-The_Hylotl_Assassin

4. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Yea', I gad' a message. Tell ya' mudda' she's too expensive fa' me ta' be seein' her no more.

-Soprano

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Your use of quotation marks certainly doesnt make this look inconspicuous. You might as well just say "Pay me to kill someone." I do not recommend you take this path of life, friend. It only leads to self destruction. Seek a life of truth, kindness and prosperity rather than one which will taint your mind with the blood of the innocent.

-Fleet Admiral Ray Beluga, HKC

6. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Well, judging from the fact that your ad has all the subtlety of a brick with several sticks of dynamite tied to it, I'd say probably not. Just thought that you may want to try and be just a little bit inconspicuous considering that any law enforcement/military/etc. official could just pull this up and take a look at your Starnet account, along with probably being able to find out some sort of location. All that being said, I wouldn't be too worried about you killing anyone to begin with, as you don't seem awfully bright.

-xXx_B4D★_xXx

7. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Blunt: OP you are disgraceful. Observation: A true master of the art that is assassination does not need to search for work, the work will come to them. Disappointment: I wouldn't even think twice about hiring you when you make yourself so easily known.

Request: I do have a job for you. I request a "permanent vacation" of the original poster, The Hylotl Assassin. Informative: You will receive one ten thousand voxel upon completion of this job.

Observation: This is an easy task, as you don't even have to search for your target. Thinking: Hopefully you don't have too much trouble taking them down. -Her audible laughter enters through the audio feed-

-Margrave Raoul B217

8. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

Heh. I'll add another voxel onto that. one, 5 thousand voxel. 15,000 pixel voxels

Happy hunting!

~Asa

9. skipi

skipi New Member

See you in hell.

-Lackofair

10. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

*Crosswell reads the thread, barks out a laugh, and adds the original post to his PDA under the "do not call" listing.*

11. Bourneco

Bourneco New Member

Catch me if you can, amatures.

- The_Hylotl_Assassin

12. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Observation: Not worth the time. Bitter: I see nothing unique about you compared to other so called "assassins."

Suggestion: Go learn the art before preforming it.

-Margrave Raoul B217

13. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

If only words could express my disappointment in finding another pseudo-assassin offering their services on Starnet.

14. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

You need fire in your life.

-Varkun

15. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Professinal assassins never announce themselves like this. Even your account name is completely ridiculous.

I have seen better starnet trolls than you, and there's plenty of them. Please, do try it again.

-Memory