1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Scanning Information!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Doctor Frohman, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Doctor Frohman here with a job that needs to be done!
    You will be paid 5000 pixels remotely for scanning someone with True-Gray eyes.
    All you have to do is download this application for your Data-Pad, and run the scan on the person!

Some may ask why I am doing this, and I'll tell you.
    I am currently looking into genetical abnormalities. I wish to see if True-Gray eyes relate to the Purple eyes that sometimes can occur in Humans. True-Gray eyes can frequently occur in families where incest is (or was) popular, so beaten up colonies may be your best bet.

The first person who transmits the data to me will be automatically rewarded the 5000 pixels.

Good hunting, and have a wonderful trip around the colonies!

- Doctor Frohman

#1 Doctor Frohman, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

(( The reason I am doing this OOCly is that I want more RP to happen. Have people leave their bars, or homes, or sheltered little RP spots and go out and look for things, or people. Visit other colonies, make friends, introduce new RP to places which have pretty much run dry, or gotten into a system of RP that is generally boring. These jobs Frohman sends out will generally be jobs that include finding so-and-so with so-and-so, which is actually a player character. If you want your characters defect/abnoramlity/specialty/anything else to be looked for, send me a convo. ))

3. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

OI, Guv. My friend Bubs has a brotha with a pink eye? Some useless garbage about genetic manipulation or some baloney like dat. I'll accept 4,500 for da scan of 'is eyes!
    ~Jake Munson~

4. Doctor Frohman

Sorry. That just won't do for the research I am currently in the making of.
    I am mostly looking for a female, too. As with the males, the scanning tends to become disrupted, or generally, fails.

5. Doctor Frohman

Hello again! I've received the necessary data to kick-start my work and now that the grant money is in, we can get started with the bigger stuff!

I am looking for scanning information on the following. Each scan will be worth 5000 pixels again.
    • Male Hylotl, failed experiment of genetic mutation.
    • Female Human, grown from an artificially created embryo.
    • Female Human, purple eyes, full fertility, and no menstrual cycles. ((Actually a thing if you're a woman with purple eyes.))
    • Male/Female Human with abnormally low levels of serotonin and dopamine.
    • Male/Female Glitch without the normal "Joyful. Welcome to [Insert Colony Here]"
    • Male (or at least, self identifying as Male) Floran below the height of 5'4.
    That's all the things I can send for now, good hunting!

- Doctor Frohman

6. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

((This feels like achievements in Antares XD. which ones are worth the most GS? Also, the purple eyes thing im pretty sure is not real. it was created on tumblr and all the little white girls thought it was real. but who knows? Im not a girl with purple eyes.))

7. Doctor Frohman

(( I remember reading some article about it... if I'm wrong, oh well. Frohman makes many mistakes and this is just one of em. ))