1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So umm... Hello...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RoxasVHS1, Jul 14, 2014.

1. RoxasVHS1

RoxasVHS1 New Member

Well... here i am. Roxas. I personally believe that my view on rping is that you are able to transfer to a whole different world and become a whole different person while still being you... but not. I am trying to say that your personality for the character is completely different then yourself but you stay the same. You have FUN doing so.
    My first character is this. His name is Shinsiku Okaru. He is a Floran who is interesting in his own way. He tries to be part of small, friendly crowds, but usually wanders off and starts to talk to himself, saying anything anyone else would find either curious or frightening. He isn't usually the villain, but he is possessed (Hehe. getting carried away :/ ) and that is the reason that he talks to himself. I am just gonna leave it at that.
    My second character is also a Floran. Her name is Rumanoko Shokiro. Unlike Shinsiku, she is a straight-up villain to say the least. her mother died when she was 8 but instead of feeling sorrow, she felt psychotic and rampaged through villages and was impossible to stop. Although she does this, she still has a side of her that wants to find her father's killer.

So yeah. I may use one character more that the other, but they are both interconnected in a way (Guess how. its really hard). I am hoping that I am able to play with others... Fun.
    MKAY
    Good.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hope to see you IC, man.
    Welcome to the server.

3. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Welcome. Quick tip: Stay away from the other floran tribes and LM Mobsters, They bite, and shoot. But anyway, welcome, to the place of fishes with guns.

[​IMG]

4. fukkireta

fukkireta New Member

enjoy your nightmares!