1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Re: Rare and Elusive Items

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gabriella, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

If I am . . Pursuaded, to find something for you, it will take a lot of pixels, but I am quick and reliable. Best Part, I dont Ask Questions.

2. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Mind if I ask where the leg you get shit? Like, for real. There's no legging reason to advertise you can get "Rare and Elusive" items if you're also "QUICK". They might as well be common and easily found items in the way you've presented yourself. If I were to ask for a diamond-plated SMG, would you be able to get it in under 24 hours as part of a deal? How reliable are you, what's your citation? People don't just go hiring others to find them things, they go look for themselves or check around colonies.

-R.D​

3. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

Where i Get my Stuff is private, and None of your Concern. if I dont ask Questions, Then you Shoulden't Either.

4. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Do you think you could find a Cat Hat for me? Maybe... umm, a purple one? They don't sell them in that color anymore, so I guess it counts as rare! I'll pay 50 pixels for one!

-Mysmarri

5. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

I will try. If there is no purple, i will find a different color.

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

So, I can't ask questions about where you get your COUGHNOTSTOLENCOUGH merchandise? Because last I checked, to get el dinero grande from some people, they want answers. So, y'know. You'll never get a lot of business acting like a bad motherlegger who just magics legs from literally nowhere. But, my point's been made, you're probably a thief. Thanks for answering my question.

-R.D​

7. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

No, i am not a Thief. I get stuff from Legitimate Sources.

8. Narfball

Narfball narfball

Specify, please.

-R.D​

9. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Big-Mech want purple, impervium plated diamon unicorn that shoots lazers and has jetpack hooves. Also must come with greyscale rainbow.
    Big-Mech will trade in dead bodies, pixels, ores or fish (And if feeling in good mood, all four)
    - Big-Mech

10. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Damnit, the operation's been compromised. The robot tentacle space pirates have the purple cat hat, we need to retreat. Grab the green one and get the hell out of here!
    -Corvus

11. Solour

Solour a dad

I want a dress made from everything. No questions asked.

-Solour