1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gabriella, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

I am looking for People Willing to Join and Provide for The Strategos. As it is Privately Funded, it has to be small, Which meanss 30 Members or less. People that Join have a Good Chance at Jumping In Ranks, and Commanding a Squad pf people under you.It is not By Any means USCM Standards, But it is a Brotherhood, And it will grow stronger. (delta Starmap or higher unlocked only. X will be provided if you only have Delta.)
    Contact me for more info. Located At X 28 Y 5 X Helgavisa 66 IV D.
    -Gabriella

#1 Gabriella, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

This is dumb.
    "Hey guys, I need people for my group. I'll give you everything in your wildest dreams! If you want ANY more info that THAT, contact me!"
    No, just... no.
    - Clarice

3. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Ssstupid lifeform make countlesss possstsss involving little to no informatation, and exxtremley sshady thingssss. No one will join your confounded group in the x ssector if you try to advertise it, yet you dont sshow any info, and try to be ass secretive about it ass you can. Try making a Starnet posssst with decent info and a reasssson to join your group that issnt jusst giving usss our widessst dreamssss. That can be anything from richesss to a backsstab, no one will join you with what your doing.

4. The Big Bad Wolf

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((If you were more specific about what your faction entails, you would likely receive more positive feedback. Unfortunately lots of people on this forum take pleasure in poking holes in everybody's posts. Just ignore them. What I suggest is you make this more like an advertisement, like name the post "Factionname: Join Now" instead of "Faction Recruitment". Think like a salesman. Sell your faction, make it sound fabulous and be sure to show your mission statement.

Also I would put your faction description up on RP Planning/Storyboarding to show us what it's gonna be like and what makes it special, especially considering the large amount of factions we have right now. Hope this helps!))

6. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Ah ha ha ha, ah ha ha ha ha ha ha...wait, you're serious.

<~Wither