1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

No more government.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CadeDaBeast, Jul 10, 2014.

1. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

Greetings universe. Recently, a huge number of factions have emerged, and these have been consolidating their power over many of you. They have taken over colonies that were previously independent, and forced themselves upon you. Citizens around the universe feel helpless. These power-hungry fools tell you that you are all equal, but this is not true as they rule over you.

However, I have discovered a way to stop this. In my travels, I came across a new way to govern. Known as "anarchy", this method abolishes government and gives all power to the people. If we were to adopt this, there would be no governments taking over your home, and oppressing those who oppose them. With anarchy, we all could have a say, and the power of governments over you would be demolished.

For those of you that believe I am crazy, evil, or even worthy to die because of my beliefs, I am not afraid of you. My name is Ram Dome, and there is nothing you can do to me now.

For those of you who truly believe in this, contact me or PM me through Starnet.

A new age of peace and equality will be ushered in. Governments shall fall and anarchy shall rise.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Yes, then when colony has anarchy, RA or Holy Fleet will swoop down proposing order, taking ahold of colony.
    Anarchy not work.
    - Crowliss

3. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

have fun when there are no laws stopping your neighbors from stealing from you, raping your wives and children, slaughtering your pets for food, and murdering you in cold blood over petty grudges and spilt milk

have fun when there is no more food and everyone is fighting over scraps in the garbage disposal unit

have fun when you're forced to flee your home because nowhere is safe and stab your former friends in the back because nobody can be trusted

-throwaway45123 (( Crosswell ))

4. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I do not propose that there will be no laws. Instead, the people rule simply.

-Ram Dome

5. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

oh, so you mean a government?

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

ARE YOU DUMB? SERIOUSLY, LIKE, IF YOU ANARCHY IT UP, YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY. YOU DON'T GET THE LODSOMONE, THAT'S BAD. HOW ARE YOU GONNA BUY YOUR PLASTIC DICKS OR WHATEVER YOU BUY YOU WEIRD PIECE OF SHIT? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANARCHY WILL CREATE ORDER? I MEAN, SHIT DUDE, YOU'RE PROPOSING LIKE.. SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY BEEN PROPOSED THAT FELL APART REALLY FAST.

WAIT HOLD ON YOU POSTED SHIT, THAT'S NOT ANARCHY IF THE PEOPLE WILL RULE, THAT'S LIKE.. A DEMOCRACY OR AN OLIGARCHY DEPENDING ON HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR DEAL, THAT'S NOT ANARCHY, ANARCHY IS JUST LAMP OIL, ROPES, AND BOMBS. WHAT YOU JUST PROPOSED IS NONE OF THE THREE. 2/10 TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR, SWEATY ASSCRACK.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

7. Doctor Frohman

Democracy!
    - Clarice

8. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

While I see your intentions, anarchy does not imply people rule. Such is the aforementioned democracy. Anarchy is essentially allowing an individual to choose for himself what his laws are, and such has proven self-deprecating in all previous attempts. While there are good-natured individuals in the galaxy, far too many inflict harm on others out of their own principles made for themselves.

I appreciate your intentions, but perhaps a democracy is what you are looking for.

-Ray Beluga

9. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

This kid isn't even talking about anarchy. They're talking about "rule by me and some of my friends. IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM."
    Cute.

- A.

10. Bunshuu

Bunshuu New Member

this is actually super useful??? i always wanted to steal a place and get out screaming anarchy covered in mayonaisse

-Leon-

11. Doctor Frohman

That sounds oddly similar to what I said to my dad when he found out I was Bi.
    But back on the subject! Anarchy is the fuckin' worst shit ever. You gotta have some sort of government cause some people don't have morals and common sense isn't common.
    - Clarice

12. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

-McKenzie-

"Just because the lad who's the landlord's a dickhead, doesn't make the scruffy twat who lives next door a nice guy."

-McKenzie Marshall Wayne, 2414

13. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

A great prime minister once said, "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." Governments and militaries are put in place to keep the peace where it is needed.

-Seaguard, HKC Vice Admiral and HKC Defense Division Director

14. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

What all of you have proposed still requires a government. These so-called "democracies" are simply governments wishing to appease their citizens. If the people act collectively, and vote on laws and things that a government would normally decide themselves, then we can truly have equality. Governments have never agreed with this philosophy because they believe people do not have the same "morals" as them and are not prepared to make their own decisions. This is the typical kind of behavior you can expect from condescending leaders. I do not wish for pure chaos, just equality. I do not expect any of you in "leadership positions" to agree with me. What I propose would take away your power. But for all of you who feel like the government controls too much, listen to me. A democracy will not get you what you want. The government still holds power above you. Follow what I am now calling "Collectivism", because with it, the collective group of people will make decisions.

-Ram Dome

15. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

It's called a referendum, an aspect of a DEMOCRACY.

In short, Anarchy is not law, anarchy is chaos.

This post was misguided.

-Eight

16. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I do not expect many to believe me. And it does not matter what it is called as long as it gets done. I did not know the full meaning of the word "anarchy" originally. Now I know, and that is not what I want. What we need is the people acting collectively to make decisions.

17. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((Blaze))

Fucking poser shithead. You're fucking stupid.

((also scroo ur plucks))
    -BarbedWire72-

18. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

an·ar·chy
    ˈanərkē/
    noun
    Human definition/origin

Floran Synonym: "Wilt-Tribe"
    Glitch Synonym: "System-Failure"
    Apex Synonym: Impossible
    Avian Synonym: Unknown
    Hylotl Synonym: None

1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority

Congratulations.

You're an idiot.

-Eight

19. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Communism. Didn't work before in human history, it won't work now.

-Shadowstep L.

20. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Guys, guys, yes, I'd like to register my ship as a not-government, which is not-not-ruled by me.
    -Corvus