1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Vacation Planning Services

Discussion in 'Archives' started by skipi, Jul 2, 2014.

1. skipi

skipi New Member

Do you know someone that's over-stressed? Do you know someone that just needs to be taken care of and pampered? Plan a surprise vacation for them with my professional vacation planning services, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Weekend out of town - 2,000 pixels
    Sometimes you just need a weekend out of town to clear your head and think twice.

Relocation - 5,000 pixels
    Do you know someone that just needs to start over, and start a new life somewhere else? I can plan that, too.

Permanent vacation - 20,000* pixels
    Plan a permanent vacation for that special someone that just really needs to get out of town and kick back for the rest of their life.

Message me with your order and we could discuss it personally. Be sure to provide necessary or otherwise useful information. No negotiating prices unless you plan on taking a vacation yourself.

*May change based on status and importance

-lackofair

(( Some OOC stipulations
    If you can help it, try not to order a hit on someone who you know powergames or will definitely refuse death.))

#1 skipi, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

(( No offence but generally you should be the one asking for permission whenever the thing is about to happen (as they may consent sometimes and reject other times), at least that's what I think, not sure, but it makes more sense to ask for permission on the spot. ))

3. skipi

skipi New Member

(( Considering the way consent works on the server you're probably right. I'll change it.
    Edit: Then again, if my character reaches the point where the enemy's easily killed and simply walks away, there was literally no point to the confrontation other than the possibility of losing my character. ))

#3 skipi, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

(( Indeed, the best would be to ask -before- attacking, when the outcome isn't clear yet, tell the person why will you do it and how, such things. ))

5. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

This doesn't sound shady at all. Not one bit.

-JimJonesBob

6. Narfball

Narfball narfball

HOLY SHITBALLS DUDE THIS IS THE LEAST SHADY SHIT EVER. LIKE, LESS SHADY THAN BOOTLEGGED COPIES OF VIDYA GAMS, AND LET ME FRUGGIN' TELL YOU, THOSE THINGS ARE SHADY. I MIGHT ORDER A VACATION OR TWO FOR SOME FRIENDS OF MINE, MIGHT CONTACT YOU LATER IF I DON'T WIND UP SHITTING ON THEIR DAY.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969​

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

You want someone killed? You post a bounty on the board. That way the whole universe'll kill em.
    I know from experience with the board.
    - Tony

8. Xenos

Xenos New Member

I know several people who need vacations. Just not the kind that you're talking about.

-Tideborn