1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Job Opportunities, Not For The Faint Of Heart

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Animator, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Animator

Animator New Member

I am currently looking for a small band of explorers, 3-4, to aid me in my travels through space. You will be paid a stable salary for what you do, if you do it and do it well. They must be decent at combat, fairly well-rounded in general knowledge of things, and not trigger happy. The living amenities provided will be very basic: Sleeping bags and a ration of food, as we will rest on planets since there are no living quarters on my ship.

Those interested are free to message me privately, though be forewarned: What I do isn't for the faint of heart. Those who want to join me must leave their conscience at the door.

- Blackforge

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Well this doesn't sound shady. Not in the slightest."

-Aedan

3. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Statement: Nope

-Raoul

4. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

For curiosity's sake, could you maybe give me your detailed physical description, list of crimes comitted, and combat expertise?

Just wondering.

~Cole Harris

5. Animator

Animator New Member

If you're not interested in this job opportunity, I would kindly ask to refrain on posting comments here. This is an ad, not your personal soapboxes. Let the silence express your distaste in whatever errors my methods contain, not your pulsating egos demanding a tart retort to a simple post.

- Blackforge

6. Terallis

"Then don't post something that has obviously shady work in a public forum? If you post something like this here, you have to expect to get messages of distaste or otherwise."

-Aedan

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Shady people need a way to find work too. I don't approve of dark work but respect his right to use StarNet to advertise his work.

8. Terallis

"Advertise it another way? Make signs or something. Do you see all forms of advertisement come through public forums? Generally that stuff comes through other sites or media. Or even just word of mouth. The point is that posting such stuff publicly, on a forum, will not prevent people from giving negative comments. Unless you also endorse the people who would seek to advertise similar things that involve torture, murder, or otherwise?"

-Aedan

9. Zach

Zach New Member

This is the type of job I am looking for, yes. If you are looking for more crew, I would join in a heartbeat. Message me for more details about myself if you're interested.
    -Zacharius

10. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Hrmph. I Exploring without a conscience? sounds great to me.

I'll join.

-Tideborn

11. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

maybe will joins, if gets money
    feather can shoots and grenades

-Featherleaf

12. Animator

Animator New Member

I will message you privately for the details. Positions are filling up quickly; you might be the last one to join.

- Blackforge