1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Wolf's Den Attack

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by LaserLlamas, Jun 15, 2014.

1. The Big Bad Wolf

Lol @ ninja edit.

That could work. Just whoever decides to be the buyer needs to consider that in the event that AW regroups and decides to regain control of the Den we'd have to again set up a separate event and work out a few things. (Essentially AW is going to be MIA for a few weeks - even if and when we do come back we plan on staying under the radar. Oocly though I personally built the majority of that Den on my own, I'd like to work a few things out with whoever the buyer is or whoever gains control over the Den one on one before handing it over)

2. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Of course, you OOCly still have complete control over the place because it's your build, and they'd need to go through you and get your consent to modify anything in there. I'm simply talking what ICly the most logical step would be to transfer ownership to another willing third party.

3. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

I agree that we should sell the bar after acquiring it, but yeah. What concerns me is finding someone with actual interest in it afterwards. A lot of people wouldn't want to touch something that dangerous, so we should probably find someone ahead of time.

It'd probably make more sense for us to dump you on a planet "to die", only for us to miss the tracking device (We've made that mistake before). Cole isn't the one to take off limbs, so I guess you'd have to discuss that with the other members. Badstar and Brynna, for example, might be interested.

4. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

So I figure it is not gonna happen within this week but if you decide it does ray won't be there because I am in ireland and the internet coverage is dodgey and when I do have interenet it ranges from awesome to I can't even watch youtube or even attempt to get online. But if we have it after I get back to the states I'd take part get captured or injured or escape whatever I believe this would be a interesting thing to do so I'd like to take part but just a warning if it is any time before the 23rd I won't be able to take place.

5. Wreth

Wreth New Member

I can see QT-KT wanting to help shoot up the place and/or buy it after.

6. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

That doesn't sound half bad, actually.

7. Pie4Pigs

Yeah, but I can't really see a justifiable reason for her joining in on the fight without us recruiting her. From an IC perspective, the attack would be very abrupt and unexpected, and we'd probably just try to shoot her if she wasn't on our side. As for her buying it? Maybe. I've gotten a lot of individual people offering to buy it, but not a lot of groups. I'd prefer if a group bought and maintained it, but I'm not sure who would want to right now.

The SSS HQ is being worked on, by the way. If it's finished in time, whoever we drag with us might get to visit before we decide to leave you all on a planet.

Note: It's a very pretty military base :>

8. LaserLlamas

Just a reminder, we still need someone who will buy the Den after the attack. In order to buy it however you're gonna have to fall these simple rules -

-The Den will remain open to the public
    -You won't change anything around unless getting our permission first OOCly
    -The Keep will not be open to anyone, including the buyer
    -The Black Market stays the same
    -You're fine with people starting bar fights and the such (Because fights there are fun)

If you're interested just say so here, since we still need a buyer. If there's any questions regarding buying the place ask, as well.

9. Shalken

Shalken New Member

I like this idea a lot actually (sorry for my practically constant hiatus from using Magnus). I've been a little iffy around Magnus' backstory in the first place, and the character isn't exactly one of my favourites in general. I wouldn't mind too much if he got killed off, unless you guys had something in mind with him.

10. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

those fire cultist people look like they need a base. I mean they drink here enough.

11. Shalken

Shalken New Member

12. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

alot happens when your gone for a month

13. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Not sure if this already happened or whatever, but maybe to add to both groups's numbers, some people could make throwaway characters to contribute to the event, like, ''Wolves Soldier #3" or "nameless henchman" or something to make it more interesting.

14. LaserLlamas

Eh, I wouldn't mind throwaway soldiers, but /not/ on the Wolves' side. While some factions do have expendable characters where "Oh he died, I'ma make a new one" each Wolf is unique in their own way, not just someone who's life can be tossed willy nilly. Because of this, it'll be all the more painful for them when their pride is figuratively (And maybe literally) punched in the dick.

By all means, though, the attackers can use some throwaways.

15. Pie4Pigs

If someone who isn't in the SSS or Wolves wants to join us on a throwaway, I wouldn't mind. Just toss me a PM (Although, for RP purposes, I would prefer if they had SOME backstory written out, as well as a name).

also we still need buyers aaaa

16. LaserLlamas

[​IMG]

17. Wreth

Wreth New Member

QT-KT will shoot you all in the kneecaps

18. Roshadus

Roshadus New Member

not again......

19. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I could buy the den. Not sure if most of you know this, but my main char happens to run a merc group. If a dislike of the Wolves is required for ownership, not happening, though. he's got respect for them. It's just a business acquisition.
    I mean, if you just want a neutral party in charge, I could totally do that.

#39 Donovennn, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  20. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

as a suggestion. we havnt yet used the mech we have been repairing. we could bring her out for its first real use than have it destroyed in the heat of the battle. id volunteer asa to get hurt in the cockpit of the mech and possible captured.