1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

So, about Agarans.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OminousMushroom, Jun 3, 2014.

1. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

Regardless, it's still their planet, not yours. Don't give me the excuse of, "They have all that planet, SOME of it should be mine!" You know how large solar systems are, correct?

-Yrs truly,
    Lukingram

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Are you really not understanding what's being said? Planets are MASSIVE. The agarans came from underground. The entire colony had already been built before they started their attacks. I can also say, from personal experience, that the agarans WILL attack without provocation most of the time. When they do, it often isn't even in up-close combat. They spread their spores into the air for people to breath in. Over time, such infection causes a death far more painful than you can believe. So I think you need to take your opinions that carry nothing to properly back them, and shove them up your ass, sir. I'm tired of trying to remain calm while people defend these creatures that attempted mass murder on the people of Alioth. Not to mention the fact that their attempts have been very successful. Only now are we managing to get people healthy through advanced robotics. Agarans, at least the ones on Alioth, are far worse than you can imagine. Get proof of shit before you start putting out your bleeding heart comments."

-Aedan

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

By your logic, I was here in this topic first, so I guess I am justified in murdering you, because clearly two things cannot exist in the same space.

Oh wait. They can.

You can't own a planet. What I do own is the stuff I poured my money, resources and time into building from nothing. You started this talking about how peaceful and noble the agarans are, now you are grasping at straws playing the blame game.

Go back to whatever fungus hole you live in with agarans and tell them to stay away from Alioth Prime, they aren't welcome here.

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    There's no words to say how creepy this topic got.

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

MUCKLURK give shiny pixel fings for numberfing of Agaran tribelands. Mucklurk not slave-farm mushmen. Promise.
    Mucklurk bad at lies. Spurgle.

6. TheHitter

TheHitter New Member

There is obviously only one thing we can do to settle this. I propose a study of the Agaran race overseen by a pro-agaran individual, along with an anti-agaran individual and one who is completely neutral in this matter. Matters have never been solved by ranting on a forum. Not only is this for future reference and knowledge, but this is also closure for me. I want to know whether the Agaran village that sheltered me in the past was dumb luck or not. In my past experiences with the Agarans, I had felt like part of the village, so the fact that these people destroying colonies angered me, and I hope you understand my position. My theory is this: just like the Florans, many are highly aggressive, and many others are not. Hopefully you all may put up with the more docile Agarans in the future, but the way things are going, maybe not. Either way, I look forward to seeing an end to this segregation of the Agaran race.

-Here's hoping,
    Lukingram

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Give Mucklurk numberfings to Agaran tribal place.
    Mucklurk.

8. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

No.

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
    Mucklurk.
    Need Agaran fings. Is farm. Yes?
    Give to Mucklurk.
    Mucklurk farm spore.
    Spurgle.
    Bigger tribe.
    Spurgle Florans peaceful yes?
    Peeeeaaaaaace.
    PEACE.
    Give number fing to Mucklurk for to have Agaran for farmharvestsporespurglemucklurknowyespleasegive.

Mucklurk.

10. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

((As Enolie))

I approached Agarans my self and for my experience they were pacifist towards me and didn't spread spores on me, but I did saw Agarans cooking a floran.. in boilling water.. was there any florans in your colony ? It could maybe explain somethings.

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

GIVE NUMBER FING TO MUCKLURK FOR TO HAVE AGARAN

12. The Grand Mugwump

Peace? I've had more than enough of your kind. Keep your filth elsewhere, preferably outside of clinics.

13. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

....Sssssh not lie at Mucklurk. Mucklurk remember Great Fire of Betrays. Sh.
    Mucklurk not listen to word of Lie, give to Mucklurk number fing.

14. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Still no, bee tee dubs.

15. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Pippin-

It's a shame what happened to Alioth. I would have visited often. I hope you are able to solve this Agaran problem so that this Colony does not go to waste.

-Peregrin Falkunn Jr.-

16. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

- Lenro -

Speaking from personal experience Agarans are usually easily provoked, even if you don't even have a weapon on your possesion (not a nice situation, trust me). I have encountered several outposts and once I happened to stumble upon a colony with these... ummm... people. Their outposts are usually prisons for Hylotls and Avians, but the ones from the colony were friendly. Are they perhaps an evolving species affected from other races' space travelling activities?

- Lenro Misra -