1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Strange Named Wepons

Discussion in 'Archives' started by WinField, May 21, 2014.

1. WinField

WinField New Member

Hello i was putting my trash weapons away when i read some of there names and some where interesting and i thought why don't i give them away for some iron to continue building my outpost. If you are interested in some of the guns names ill show you how it looks/power and how much it would cost to buy.

Guns:
    Miss Thrashenator (My first ShotGun)

Swords:
    Holy NoseSword

Wild SpaceHacker

Feeble Badgerer

Pathetic Hacker

Happy Nosetroubler

Holy Terrordicer

Seahorse Carver

Devilish EarRenderer

The HackPoker

Wild Hackrender

Noble Destroyer

Mr DawnCarver

Return Policy:
    Return in 3 days if you dont want it or your stuck with it..

Other:
    More Wepons will be added if new ones get discovered and if you think this is all trash keep it to your self...

#1 WinField, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
  2. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((Random poster, none of my characters, Some dude in a top hot drinking liquid mice))

What do you mean saw the names? Are they engraved in the hilts or blades? What language?

3. WinField

WinField New Member

well yeah i found some others i bought from a person thinking that they had a cool name but i never used them..

4. WinField

WinField New Member

like the holy terrordicer is a aviansword which i bought and the person told me the name and how its translated in English... I can tell you about them more if you choose one to know about..