1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Location that requires medical staffing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diabloshadow, May 21, 2014.

1. Diabloshadow

Diabloshadow Retired Admin

-A.N.I-

I am looking for a location that requires any type of medical staffing such as a doctor, nurse, or overall medical professional. As per my last post was very rudely stripped from me as for following my directive as needed to protect someone, which mind you is very rude to shoot someone in the back as they are trying to save someones life. As per my looking for possible work, please contact me privately or here as needed. My medical knowledge is quite extensive, as is my virology and chemical knowledge. I am able to fix 80% of all racial injures to any race or gender. My knowledge is vastly growing, and most likely would be better if i was not thrown out of my own lab and then had it sabotaged to explode in my face. Please let me know for any staffing positions.

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

We're always looking for a doctor in Opportunity, we can give you an Apartment and everything, we can't really pay, though, that would have to come from clients.

-SativaRN

3. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

The Errant Venture will be needing one as soon as I can get it painted and patched. Pay is great and you get free food and drink in the lounge. Also I promise not to shoot you unless you try and shoot me.

4. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

>>Logging in AI "ICARUS" to selected terminal...
    >>Logged in!

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE the Interplanetary Crisis Relief could always use more doctors! Seriously, we need medical staffers with extensive experience, as we deal with all sorts of things ranging from bullet wounds to tumors to burns! You name it, we treat it! We will be building our own laboratories and facilities very soon, so you are free to go there, once they are operational, to further your knowledge! Our directive is the same as yours, only we are operating on a galactic scale! We do not discriminate based on patient race or background, so if you wish to protect people I would sincerely suggest joining our cause.

And we're non-militarized and unaffiliated with any government, so no shooting others in the back! Self-defense only, yeah?

If you're interested, please contact me over private communications so we can arrange a scheduled meeting time! Thanks!

>>Logging off AI "ICARUS"...
    >>Logged off!

5. Diabloshadow

-A.N.I-

I will require a look at medical provisions and location. As per pay i do not require such, housing is more then enough. I will require room to perform surgery, lab for chemicals, as a room for experiments. i will be asking for subjects to assist in allowing me to learn better treatments.

6. Diabloshadow

-A.N.I-

i have spoken to the one known as Icarus. any representative should seek me out as soon as possible.

7. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Miss ANI,
    I have attempted to establish contact with you. I apologize for the delay, but I recent suffered serious injury, and have just now found myself in a condition to meet with potential candidates. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience.

With my best regards,
    Eitan Levy

8. Diabloshadow

-A.N.I-

I have begun negotiations with a faction. if i accept or decline, i will update the status of this.

9. Diabloshadow

-A.N.I-

I am now contracted. Do not further bug me.

10. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Understood. Thank you for your consideration.

Eitan Levy