1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Invaders. ((Justice))

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Crimson Hunter, May 21, 2014.

1. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

I know that at least one of those Floran has been regularly threatening people with the same old "Hsss meat stab kill" shtick on LM for quite a while. Glad to see the Holy Fleet doing something right.

-Badstar

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    Weren't you dead?

3. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

Only a little.

-BS

4. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

Hi Im a citizen of liberty mills. i live here and see most of whats going on when uh were not being recorded so lemme try to help u guys asking for more info

These guys got arrested for breakking and entering yes. they broke into someones apartment (NOT abandoned my friend owns it). broke the fucking door off its hinges and just went in. the fleet came to make them leave. they wouldnt go peacefully until more of them showed up to outnumber them. i dunno how long it took to make them leave but i watched the standoff for like 20 minuets before they left with them

u wanna know why the apartment didnt have anyone in it? Ill tell you. because the owner had to go to the hospital with her friends. because another floran broke in with some robot and tried to kill everyone. she had to do to the hospital with sever bite wounds. we were unarmed and the door was locked but it got busted open just for no reason. we were in the hospital for like a week recovering, we alomst died.

The only reason we lived was because the fleet respoded to a ristress call and sent some guys to save us. even though the owner wasn't avianor anything, just because they lived here and they wanted to help.

oh hey. speakin of the hospital. I recognis 1 one these florans, hes around a lot. He stalks people a lot threatening to eat them. actualy, he came into the hospital while we were recovering and said we were fresh meat and he was gonna eat us. we had no weapons and he just started walkin in with his creepy grin and a gun We only got lucky because again, th hospital staff called the fleet to make him leave and he ran away when they started showin up.

u guys are right. Theres way more to this video then you can see, ist out of context. next to crazy robots and hooded freaks, florans cause the most violentcrime on lm. ive only met 1 floran so far that didn't try to hurt me or threaten to follow me and eat me somewhere. 1.

its not fucking prejudice, ist responding to violent crimes. if they dont commit a crime they arent fuckin arrested. the problem is most florans on lm are doing violent and scary things

of course theyre getting fucking arrested for it were relly tired of trying to not die

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

5. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Isss liesss and anti floran propaganda.

Many in Liberty Millsss isss racisst againsst floransss

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Oh man. How unreasonable for them to dislike florans. Its not like they have a long history of cannibalism and genocide to their name... ooooooh wait. Well. I tried.

-B00mb1rd

7. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

While I understand why people are so cautious of my kind, I still find it rude that the Mills discriminates against all Floran. I am currently unable to get medical supplies now because of this, which is proving quite difficult if things get messy quick.

At least they don't shoot us on sight though, I guess. If the Mills is this trouble as it is, the Holy Fleet should station some of their own outside the hospital and within, perhaps? This could lead to a better solution other than outright banning all Floran from the hospital.

-Celeste Phoenixthorn

8. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

The ban is there for a reason. If you want medical treatment, get it in undercity or someplace else. Having a dead doctor who cant help anyone is worse then having a dead floran who cant hurt anyone.

-B00mb1rd

9. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Ssseee, and people wonder why floranss iss agressive, becausse isss treated like thisss.

Floranss isss opresssed!

10. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Doc Moses

It is not. Stop fuckin around, new hospital rule hasn't been laid out just because I got up with left feet. And I already had the fuckin displeasure of a visit of Taranis people complaining about it. If florans feel so strong about it, take your own bad seeds, jerks.

11. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Not treating sssick floranss isss choossing to let die. Isss bassically murder

12. Keycross

-Doc Moses

Murder unknown florans or keeping hospital running to save other people lives who doesn't make a mess inside it? Hard choice, heh.

13. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Iss not wisse to make floransss angry...

14. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Point proven. Good day.

- B00mb1rd

15. Keycross

-Doc Moses

We really needed to prove it? Heh.

16. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran iss not afraid to fight opression

17. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

yay threats

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

18. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

You're not afraid to fight at all, which is why you got your shit pushed in by two scantily-clad birds.

-BS

19. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

You aren't oppressed, you are being denied a service, at one place. No one is keeping you on liberty mills, no one is stopping you from going to the undercity medical office. You are doing this to yourself.

- B00mb1rd

20. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Disscrimination