1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Post a Character Theme for the person above you.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pie4Pigs, May 18, 2014.

1. Osbourne

Osbourne New Member

Sindri

Osbourne-

Introvert, Is mentally unstable ever since a very traumatic incident involving his death and "re-birth" (IE, cloning)
    Extremely traumatized past before this, has a killer instinct. On the exterior he tries to remain calm and collected, doing a good job for that matter, most of the time.

2. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

Osbourne:

I don't know about Avians, but it's fear that gives men wings.

Doctor Levitz:
    A bipolar, psychopathic human who claims to have a medical license and yet has no proof. He's incredibly impulsive, forgetful, and has a distorted view of reality which varies in magnitude at any given time. Despite that, Levitz is an efficient geneticist and neurologist who refuses to let ethical concerns stop him from obtaining results.

3. Gishy

Gishy New Member

He reminds me so much of The Medic from TF2, so...

Krieg Lettinson - Wisecracking, human drug kingpin that kills anyone who crosses him or doesnt agree to his terms
    Ciphias - A zealous, berserker-like Glitch ex-legionnaire that yearns for enemy blood to be spilt
    Sindri - An insane, senile and old Glitch sorcerer that seeks to understand the ways of sorcery by any means necessary.

4. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Ciphias:

Gamma: a paranoid Glitch with family issues, whose sole goal in life is preventing the return of his psychopath brother.

Crosswell: Director of Armaments and third in command of the Relzurautt Armada. Seen some shit. Enjoys his coffee.

ICARUS: hyperactive and overly-friendly organizational AI of the Interplanetary Crisis Relief.

Blood of the Sands: dragon-hunting Floran with a massive laser sword. Enjoys stabbing, meat, and stabbing.

Samantha: co-owner of Sacca's Cutlery. Two shops now! One step closer to GALACTIC DOMINATION!

5. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

Gamma:

EDIT: Because of popular demand (lol skipi) I'm re-adding the other one below this. :)

Let's hope it fits as well as I hope it does x3

Evelynn is a glitch. She lost her 'family' after a lengthly period of being more or less a family heirloom/caretaker/servant. She's moved on, after mourning, knowing that they've died by now and there's no way to figure out who their descendants are. So now she's trying to find a place to settle down, be a smith/merchant in, and find a new family to be a part of.

#85 Azeliblehblehbleh, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
  6. skipi

skipi New Member

WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE SONG THE OTHER ONE WAS GOOD

7. Azeliblehblehbleh

There. Now post a song for the lonely glitch blacksmith unless you feel like posting off-topic all the time. :)

#87 Azeliblehblehbleh, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
  8. skipi

skipi New Member

okay here you go ^ ^

9. Azeliblehblehbleh

What's your character like? Somebody has to be able to post one for you or else the chain breaks xD So much off topic. Also, I really like this one :3

10. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

*shrugs*
    Solar- Mariachi
    Martin- Barista
    Charles- This creepy fucker in plague doctor's mask that kidnaps and tortures people

11. Azeliblehblehbleh

So YOU are the one that tortured me as Silverwing! AHA!

Solar (You're ripping off my character name!) -
    Martin -
    Charles -

Now do Solari. She's an ethical slut from TVtropes, mixed with Safe, Sane Consensual (also from there), a high priestess of a growing religion, the leader/founder of a large although not yet official colony, and a kind, if rough'n'tumble, mechanic. She enjoys a decent fight, a good lay (What? Server rules? Pssh, fade to black, everyone knows that.........), and a good drink, and loves the smell of motor oil in the morning. She enjoys working for what she has. Lately she's been indulging herself as her deity bids her, but she's been laying aside a good chunk of her time for administrative duties and she's been growing more responsible as a result. Her major issue is forming long-term, emotional attachments, as she's a little afraid of interpersonal commitments. She also has issues with letting anyone see her when she's vulnerable.

12. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Who the hell is Silverwing 'w'

13. Azeliblehblehbleh

Wow you penetrate a blue avian with a knife, fill her up with fluids, and forget all about her, wow 10/10 memory best #reported4rude

14. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

......That was me 'u'

15. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

That was other plague doctor, I didn't kidnapped any avian yet.

16. Azeliblehblehbleh

oshit it was u
    i know u better
    y
    y i not see the connection
    i sawwy ffplease

17. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Sorry, but I gotta say, nice signature. Someone do Aegis.
    *Generic blacksmith song, away!*

18. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

I don't know much about Aegis, but what i'm getting from the short description your signature has... maybe this?

Now, for Sprocket. Civilised but short tempered almost humanlike Floran who was grown and used for a Miniknog experiment to fuse Floran DNA with Apex soldiers to increase their combat effectiveness. The combination of a human accent and a Floran mouth gives her an accent that sounds roughly Spanish. She was nicknamed Sprocket by the USCM forces that found her after she broke out of the Miniknog lab for her competence with machinery.

19. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Holy shiet. How in the actual fuck did you do so well with an outdated desc. You aimboted, m8.

20. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

Was that an accurate theme?