1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fight Back.Exe

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, May 16, 2014.

1. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

(( Mark ))
    This goes for citizens too, mate.

Are you implying that those who do not live at Liberty Mills are worthless beings?

2. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Raoul-

Statement: If you don't like Liberty Mills go start your own colony.

Observation: Problem solved.

Order: Now hush children. Do not speak of what you yourself do not understand.

3. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

In fact, this "Eight" person that started this post, appears to fit the description of a terrorist called P8-ToN. He has already murdered several people and attacked the citizens of Liberty Mills. In my opinion, this is enough to not trust him him at all.
    -Priesthood Initiate Ptolemy

4. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

> Alert: URL deletion terminated.
    > Updating . . .
    > Update Complete

I haven't killed a single civilian.

Provide evidence to the contrary and I'll let your lies start spreadin' onto the StarNet.

I'm gone from the Mills, I'm hardly alive, and I'm stuck in space.

Don't start lying about what I've done, you've taken enough from me.

> End of Message.

#44 Diehardpatriot, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  5. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Of what I don't understand? I only see 'bout one actual citizen here. And that citizen is open carrying a gun, with the visitors unarmed. Talk about the load of hypocrisy. How about you start coming outside and see the reality taking place?

Can't you see that visitors make up the majority of business here? Who's going to buy your damn drinks, or guns, when the fleet arrests 'em all for 'resisting authority.'

6. Bunshuu

Bunshuu New Member

mby they wont get arrested if they werent trying to act like this is some lawless city where they do what they want lmfao
    people there are going to buy they own drinks and guns

liberty mills doesnt live off turism

they make like a shitton of durasteel lmAO
    -Leon-

7. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

(( Mark ))
    Maybe you should read my post again. It's the citizen who's "waving around their gun around" in front of the visitors. I DON'T SEE THAT CITIZEN GETTING ARRESTED. Had enough with citizens trying to say that all visitors that hang around the Mills are the ones causing the fuss. I see your point though, when you say that visitors don't promote a lot of the activity that goes around the Mills.

Did I imply that the colony itself, that the two families make their pixel from the visitors? Naw, just trying to instill upon you that the citizens of Liberty Mills wouldn't be making as much if their customers were absent. Where do you even get the pixels to pay your taxes?

#47 Pixel, May 17, 2014
  8. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

You... don't actually know how the economy here works, do you.

- A.

9. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

This changes from corruption to economy. Are you seriously disregarding the fact that the avians are attempting to invade your belongings and find every damn reason to arrest you? Having to stop and let 'em search you a bunch of times gets pretty fucking tiring. But of course I don't have any right to speak because "I don't live there."

Earlier today, saw someone wearing a hood. Reported it over the radio and guess what the damn avian is doing? Enjoying his fucking raisin bread. What in the actual fuck... Do you think these birds even care for races other than themselves?

- Mark Payton

10. Grifter

Grifter New Member

>Encrypted by T.I.G<
    Do you require Assistance..."Eight"?
    >Message end<

11. Aissa

Because you can leave and go somewhere else. You're not forced to live under military occupation like the actual citizens are.

Are you seriously trying to disregard the fact that the Fleet's the only thing investigating the robberies and break-ins here? That vigilantism by misguided wannabes is infinitely worse? That, because you don't live here, you actually have absolutely no idea what the Fleet's doing to the people who do?
    I mean, I'm sorry if I'm supposed to get all apologetic because some rando got cavity searched, but I'm a little too busy not wanting to be shot or robbed to listen to people go "BUT MY FEELINGS" thx
    And there's still the salient point that the "most wanted" on the bounty board are strangers.

- A.

ETA: wait wtf how do you get a bounty for forgetting to pay a bill god damn it dwayne

12. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

They're busy eating fucking raisin bread and letting these "criminals" run loose. It's hilarious how people wearing hoods are instantly made targets. Also, ALL visitors are forced to comply with military personnel. Don't, and you find yourself behind bars.

The fleet is the only thing investigating robberies and break-ins? Fuck then... I guess they shouldn't be calling for help from bounty hunters in order to back your statement. But again, I guess they do need help. One birdy tries to chase a guy wearing a hood down. He gives up, comes back faking some dramatic coughs. Not a mark is seen on that avian. They sure are doing their jobs.

Someone got a bounty from the fleet for forgetting to pay a bill? Gee, the list goes on and on.

- Mark Payton

#52 Pixel, May 17, 2014
  13. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

uh hi im a residdent

so is 'a'

so is 3 others in this convo

...lik i said eaerlier the fleets not perfect but thry hrlp. and saved my life and 2 others, and they arent even avian

so that makes them pretty col in my book.

alsi the guys who try to kill you wear disgises si they womt be fiound out. if theyre wearing a hood but wiling 2 take it off then theyre ok. we used 2 ban them from the bar if they wouldnt.

but uh yrah if u dont live here u can leave

some of us cant leave nit everyone has a sgip and can just poack up everthing abd go.

so

i like not getting hurt as much..

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

14. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

I was referring to my visit to LM today. Bar closed as usual, with visitors hanging around and only one citizen with that rifle of his/her.((i fked up genders like 5 times. his/her to be safe. )) And personnel bothering those visitors. Also, one of the biggest breakouts/crimes took place because of the fleet. Multiple casualties, deaths, and yeah. As you can see, their presence seems to be one of the biggest factors in the aggravation of visitors/citizens.

- Mark Payton

#54 Pixel, May 17, 2014
  15. Chronicle

how did the fleet caise a breakout?

..by arresting someone that got broke out???

idj man but aggressive attacks haooened liike way wauy way too much before the fleet came and now they happem slightly less so like yeah

plus alsi saved my life si

im ok with thrm

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

16. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

You civies seem adamant about having spear wielding birds as your guardians. I'm done attempting to reason with you about what the fleet is doing wrong and how they're never going to change their ways.

Note to the thread-maker. I can see your reasoning behind spreading awareness, but 'stead of posting it to the universe, you should reconsider on how you try to make change happen.

- Mark Payton

17. Chronicle

uh ok man

i mean just say civies ar stupid ibsted if acklowledging stuf thatscool

id put a smilie face here buy using shuft is hard.

..frowb face,

18. Diehardpatriot

> Updating . . .
    > Update Complete.

I went from shooting at templars, to asking people for help and feedback.

That enough change for you?

> End of Message.

19. Aissa

When the hell did I say it was from the Fleet?
    My expectations for reading comprehension on this thread are pretty low, but damn.

- A.

20. Diehardpatriot

> Updating . . .
    > Update complete

Your reading comprehension for this thread is non-existent.

You haven't reciprocated understanding for anything I've said here.

> End of Message.