1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fight Back.Exe

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, May 16, 2014.

1. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

> You have 1 new message . . .
    > Decrypting Fight_Back.Exe . . .
    > Opening Fight_Back.Exe . . .

This is for the record.
    I'm not a terrorist.
    I'm not here to spread fear.
    I'm here to stop the greatest threat to our galaxy in generations.

The Holy Fleet has recently annexed Liberty Mills, and installed itself as a peacekeeping force. In the process they've arrested people on little to no information, and dealt severe punishments to any 'troublemakers' as many of them call us.

It won't STOP. It will NEVER stop.

Liberty Mills is just the start. They're holding one of the Galaxies industrial titans in their hand, and their gonna use it to take everything and twist it to their sick, zealous, ambitions.

It's not about individuals anymore, not that we shouldn't care about them.
    It's not about homes, not that we shouldn't fight for them.

And as much as I hate to say it, for everything I've managed to do to the fleet to try and stop them, It hasn't been enough.
    They're thousands, and I'm one. I need help, from anyone, anywhere, anytime.

You can't see it, or maybe you can and just don't care... But either way, the Fleet can become a threat to every way of life, and every race, that doesn't line up with their beliefs.

Don't bother trying to trace me, this ain't even my PDA...

But if you wanna help, just respond to the page on StarNet that has this same message on it... Or don't... Just take my words to heart, because I'm not the monster they make me out to be.

Stay safe kiddos, Eight out.

> Closing Fight_Back.Exe . . .
    > Data file corrupted! Retrieving . . .
    > Fight_Back.Exe could not be retrieved!

2. Unix

Unix Guest

<ATLAS>

While I completely disagree with the fleet's actions and see them as idiots, attempting to start a war makes you just as bad. If you are a resident of liberty mills, I implore you to discuss this with the Solena and Zolari families. If you do not wish to do so, leave. There are bastions out there unfettered by the wills of a few religious zealots.

But I can assure you, starting a full on war with these people will result in needless death.

3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

((Matthew, from a device trashed in Tetanus Fields' desert))

HI MY NAME IS CATTHEW MAMERON I AM NOT CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL IN THE HOLY FLEET DATABASE JUST A GOOD AMERICAN FELLOW NAMED CATTHEW HAHA WHATS GOOD BURGER & FREEDOM VERY MUCH WELL ANYWAY I SUPPORT YOU COMPLETELY AS A NON-VIOLENT NON-BOMB-HOPPING NON-MURDEROUS BLOKE FROM AMERICA

I MEAN THESE ARMIES KIND OF HAVE A TENDENCY OF MAKING A MONSTER OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE I KNOW THIS GUY MATTHEW CAMERON THEY PORTRAY HIM AS A DANGEROUS TERRORIST LEADER BUT ALL IN ALL FROM KNOWING THE BLOKE PERSONALLY (NOT TOO PERSONALLY THOUGH I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH HIM DONT TRACK ME) I THINK HE DESERVES A NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE

PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUT

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Nightingale"-

#4 Iridium616, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Rebellions never go far. Not without organisation. Get the RA involved.
    - Galen

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Nightingale"-

#6 Iridium616, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

-Hans-
    Ehhh, what the hell. The landsknecht could always use some more money.
    Look buddy, give us a call and we'll blow these sons of bitches straight out of the galaxy.
    *cough* provided you offer reasonable compensation. *cough*

-Roberto-
    Hell yeah! Don't you worry, we'll get the job done.

-Dr. O'malley-

Oohhh ma' bonnie lad, we'll give these jumped up chickens a right smack in the gobber, don't you worry.

-Drake Kendrik-
    *to others offscreen* All right mates, looks like we have a chance to be the heroes for once! *cheering* Good luck to your rebellion, kid. The LK will help however we can.

-Unknown-
    *crazed laughing*
    Oh my, I- I- just... ooooh this is to f**kin' good to pass up. It's been foreeeeever since I massacred people semi- legally. Let's get this started!

#7 Donovennn, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
  8. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Raoul-

Amusement: Start a rebellion they said. It'll go flawlessly they said.

Observation: Then I put a bullet in their heads and they scattered like flies.

Statement: It's foolish to even suggest this when you aren't even aware of how many troops they have and you could just be disturbing the bee's hive.

Query: And then who's screwed? Statement: Everyone who isn't involved.

Annoyance: Go back to living your fantasies, the birds are just idiots with guns and sharp pointy objects they call "weapons".

9. Diehardpatriot

> Updating . . .
    > Update Complete.

This ain't a revolution, or a civil war, or any of those noble names people come up with to justify taking control.

This is an uprising.
    I'm here to maintain the status quo, not to start a war.

I was doing just dandy on my own, hadn't had any setbacks before now.
    Now I can't make a dent, they're too dug in because people are too ignorant to see them for what they are. A religious titan who consumed a world, a civilization, and all that that entailed.

Do you HONESTLY think they'll just stop? And while we're at it, do you really think I can?

They don't have just sticks, they have guns, and ships, and cannons, and fleets, and armies, and they can rival some of the other heavy hitters.

Wars are waged between nations, and civilizations. Uprisings are waged between idealists, and oppressors.

This is not a war, this is an uprising.

Eight out.

> End of message . . .

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

As long as they stay away from Tetanus, is okay with. The Fleet are basically more direct USCM with Avians instead of Humans.
    Maybe after this uprising, people will see USCM as same.
    - Crowliss

11. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

(Aissa)

istg that's it

If I see one more person say they're going to "Save" Liberty Mills from the Fleet, I am going to break something important to me.

You are the problem.
    The Holy Fleet was accepted by Liberty Mills' management (oligarchs? plutarchs? Plutarchs, I guess) as a reaction to violent crimes perpetrated by, surprise surprise, visitors. It's really nice to see a bunch of overzealous revolutionaries claiming they're going to "save" the citizens from the police there to protect them from getting shot.
    It's especially cute because, at the end of the day, you can go back to a cozy ship or a planet that isn't currently occupied by a foreign military. The people who are stuck living and working here can't. They'd love to be able to go through the day without having to pass by Holy Fleet checkpoints someday. With every skirmish that some uninformed, misguided moron starts with the Fleet, that possibility becomes more and more remote and the planet gets ground further and further under the Fleet's collective heel.
    I don't know what kind of insane cognitive dissonance it requires to feed your Big Damn Heroes ego trip with the lives of the people who actually have to deal with the repercussions of your tryhard badassery, and I'm glad I don't.

You want to help end the occupation?
    Go away and stop making everything worse.

- A.

12. Zach

Zach New Member

The Den is open, and welcoming. I advise all of you looking for a place to rest, leave the Mill, to head there, its a safe haven. The Holy Fleet has suddenly has operated in the Mills, whether warranted or not, they have stated themselves no one has rights, and they have full authority. Everyone, leave Liberty Mills, if you stay, you are subject to their wrath.

13. Zach

Zach New Member

If you are right, are you to support this? There are no rights to be had. The Fleet are not peacekeepers, they merely round up those who they can see, and send them to their prison, reasons unknown, they are nothing more than thugs.

14. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

Oh wow this is entertaining. People seem to think they have rights that don't even work or live at the mills! This is great.
    You know what? You bums go get a real job and do something constructive. All of you going on about this revolution crap are a bunch of useless tits. I'll say it. I support the fleet being here because it's better than letting you guys try to run the law that -don't- even live here. You break the laws, you don't deserve your non-existent rights.
    -Moony

15. Aissa

(Aissa)

Do you live here? Do you experience this every day?

Then kindly have a tall glass of shut-the-hell-up and stop trying to speak for the people who do.

- A.

16. Diehardpatriot

> Updating . . .
    > Update Complete.

I'm not going to save Liberty Mills, I'm not going to save anyone, and I'm sure as hell NOT a hero.

Aissa, when you bother to comment on something on the StarNet MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS FIRST.

This is NOT a revolution, I am most defiantly NOT doing this to feed my ego, and those idiots with feathers ARE NOT THERE TO PROTECT YOU.

I was in one of their prisons for two weeks because of them, they beat me, shot me, and insulted me just to keep me quiet.

You know what it's like to be in prison? Boring... You know what it's like to be tortured in prison? Hell.
    That's what's liable to happen to people if this keeps up. Not on JUST the Mills, but in the whole Galaxy if they become strong enough.

This isn't about saving Liberty Mills. I could care less about ONE city, when hundreds could be at stake.

So you think I'm the moron? You're the one letting this happen, you're the one ignoring facts, and you're the one letting the government of Liberty Mills hand over everything without even so much as a TINY bit of resistance.

Not to mention they have made me a TARGET... I can not go ANYWHERE without being shot at, yelled at, or hated. I am NEVER cozy, I can never GO HOME, because they took that option away from me when they sent a perpetual army against me.

And at what point in any of all our races collective history, has an army that occupies a city, town, or country, just pulled out because they felt like it? NEVER.

So instead of whining about how this is all MY fault, and how I should just leave, maybe you should be the one to go. You're wasting the oxygen that someone with some degree of intelligence could be using.

Eight out.

> End of Message . . .

17. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

lol That's funny because the fleet didn't even shoot you in the prison. That was me. You were told to stop wrecking crap so I started shooting you. I'm not letting an idiot freely try to break himself out of -my- prison. Actually. You took that option to leave in peace yourself. You started bullshit and hurt innocent people along with the fleet you were targeting it's your own. damn. fault.
    -Moony

18. Aissa

hey maybe don't break the law js

Also? That diatribe just paints this as some kind of revenge fantasy. So, instead of feeding your ego... You're soothing the fact that you were put in prison with the blood of LM's civilians.
    I thought this had hit some kind of ridiculous rock bottom already, but then this post showed up with a pickaxe and dynamite.
    Wow. Just fucking wow.

- A.

19. Mr Spacelemon

Mr Spacelemon New Member

( Dre )

Good. God.

The Fleet came in because of yahoos like you. They are here because -actual- citizens were living in constant fear of try-hard badasses like you. They got their laws, and if you can't live by those laws, don't fucking live in Liberty Mills!

You want to know what 'the greatest threat to our galaxy in generations' is?

You.

You and all your goddamn try-hard buddies who think that THEY ARE JUSTICE.

20. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Maybe the Fleet are thugs; maybe they're too religiously bias to be taken into account as fair peacekeepers. Maybe they're not thugs; perhaps LM needs the help they're willing to offer due to its current state of affairs. Either way it's none of your business and our official involvement with LM is ZERO. There is no reason for SS, RA, and especially ICAF to go there. If you want to go to LM and take a walk, get a drink, talk to people, you can do so all legally. Now stop the political jargon, there's no point to it.

-Captain