1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A shipment of weapons

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CadeDaBeast, May 9, 2014.

1. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I'm looking for a provider of weapons to Stark. Rifles, pistols, batons, and others along that line are main priorities. This could be a one-time thing, or a long term deal. Please contact me if interested.

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"If I know what the weapons are being used for, specifically, I could likely assist. Mind you, I don't know how reliable the guns would be as they are all experimental. Most are still in slow development, even. Could explode and blow someone's arm off. Could work as intended without issue. Though, most likely it will detonate and probably set a building on fire. Think I should run more simulations, now that I think of it. Maybe make a waver needing to be signed? Yes. Probably. Don't want another incident like the anti-particle laser cannon. Could blow up entire battleships if not careful. Hmm..."

-Aedan

3. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

If these guns are not prepared yet, I would wait. However, I would still like to see what they are.
    -Scaleblade

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"All sorts, but most not even completed. Still trying to work out kinks in the sound wave cannon. Sounds like a woman during... a certain activity. Can't get it to stop. Other working weapon is the ammonium nitrate gun. Does just like it's title implies. Overpowering gas that smells like the worst passed gas you've ever smelled, multiplied by a thousand. Easily knocks someone flat on their ass. Those two are the only ones even really close to completion. Others still need severe hazards worked out of them. Might be able to work better with more resources, perhaps. Not much money left. Still working on Titan Corporation station after it was hit by an asteroid. Might be a while."

-Aedan

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

What are you in the market for? Energy, conventional, explosive? Need a look, theme, design? Military use, urban use? You want to play ball, you're gonna need to throw out some more information then that. I do mass production and customization on a pretty wide scale. When you are done messing with Mr. Mad Science here and want dependable gear, drop me a line.

-B00mb1rd (Screen name)