1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Engineer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Bloodrazer, May 7, 2014.

1. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I need an engineer or engineers who are well versed In the technologies that keep star ships running up to and including reactors and weapons systems. This is a one time job with the possibility of continuing employment provided the job is done well. Reply to this thread and I will message you the details.

2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

I have a pretty extensive background in ship engineering and reactor construction/management. Not as keen on weapon systems, unless it is on the programming end. Toss me a message if you want, assuming the job isn't dirty and the pay is right, I can weigh in on this project for you.

3. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    EDIT: Nevermind, someone alredy posted about it.

4. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

As a side note this will probably take more than one engineer.

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    I'm in then. Got plenty of experience with spaceships.

6. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

((Duke Macon Earle Jr))

Sounds like a hootnanny count Duke in. I won't himhaw around, I know my ships.

Duke Macon Earle Jr.

7. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

((I was waiting to get a little farther in the build but everything was wiped on friday night so I have to start from scratch. So what I actually need wont happen for a bit

8. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

((JR, Speech-to-Text))

You still hiring? I've also got myself a starship reactor on tow with minimal holes. Was meant to go elsewhere, but since that didn't pan out, I guess I could sell it to you even if you ain't hiring no more. If not, that's fine too; I'll just stuff it somewhere. Just put in an offer if you're interested.

#8 Silver, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
  9. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

I feel bad I didn't see this earlier. Likely unlike the rest of these people, I actually went to schooling for this sort of thing, and I have more than enough experience. In fact, I even design whole ships. So if you still need the help, I wouldn't mind.

-Eitan Levy

10. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Apologies all for not responding. I am not looking for a new ship nor am I looking for a new reactor. The one I have will work just fine. To cclarify I currently have a derelict that I just need help fixing and renovating into something more usable.