1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for Employees

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ariexe, May 5, 2014.

1. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

-Asa-

((Only people who have visited Liberty mills or have seen Asa may see this message))

* A poster is pasted on the way into the LM under city *

Looking for skilled people who have lost their jobs or want a new one. I can promise a Massive lump of cash only after the job is done.

Requirements include, Good at combat, willing to risk your life and it would help if you had connections with "Certain" people

I will not mention my name, or respond to this message through Starnet. Simply look for the shine of the red star from 4pm to 10pm in the under city if interested.

I will not deal business if you are in any sort of religion or Faction.

Caught spreading fact or fiction about this type of employment will result in death of you, your friends, and your family. Be warned

*at the bottom of the poster is a signature barely legible*

Red

*end of poster*

#1 Ariexe, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
  2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Shady posts are way too obvious to spot. If this isn't some sort of criminal activity then I don't know what is. Also, why are you called Red Ridding Hood? Don't you mean Riding?"

-Aedan

3. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*It seems someone has drawn penises over a majority of the posters :^)*

4. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

((I decided to change my name to red, but its because she wears a red hood and a cape. so.))

5. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

((The way you described it, only people that go into Mills underground might know of it or talked with you about it since is a plain paper down there. My char wouldn't know a thing of it even being one of the few actual workers around Mills since she doesn't go down there. And for some extra-immersion, you could place a paper somewhere marking message.

OOC out)).

6. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran ssstab frog.

7. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

((Moved to other Roleplay as this post had nothing to do with Starnet.))

8. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

((actually, it did but i just realized that i wrote poster, and star net is the web. doi. so carry on))