1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dragon's Legacy [Comments, Criticism, and More]

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by LaserLlamas, May 1, 2014.

1. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

I quite literally just realized that mixing comments in with the story itself might make it a bit annoying to read through, hence this thread as been made.

Go nuts. Story thread is here.

2. Aromyl

Aromyl Mad Coder

Always improving on your literature! Let me know when you add more to it, it's quite good :p

3. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Hmm, I like it but maybe you could explain the whole setting/story/lore beforehand instead of bringing it on one at a time? If you know what I mean.

Other than that, enjoyable to read. Reminds me of the times where Runescape roleplayers posted whole books or stories.

4. LaserLlamas

Noted. I have already been told that on the old forum. Things will be explained, do not worry, I can ensure it will make sense.

5. LaserLlamas

Lazy day. I decided to just put in one of the exerts from The Book of The Gods. The book basically describes each of this world's Gods and how they came to be, and what they have done.

These will be brought out over time, along with other lore entries on different races or places.