1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Weak Distress Beacon

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gunnysack Man, Apr 28, 2014.

1. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

((I think Stark has a mining outpost))

2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( US includes Stark as a protectorate, as well as Haus and New Hopewell. Wait until you get in game and let the flow take ya to where it does. ))

3. Gunnysack Man

Gunnysack Man New Member

(( Yeah I just felt like roleplaying the struggle of repairing my systems before entering the server. Gives me something to work from when I join in for the first time. Does anybody know the avg time it takes to check and approve apps for server access? ))

4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( Average time is 3-7 days depending on review activity and how many apps there are. Sometimes people get buried. If you don't hear anything by a week, just drop a pm to someone on staff and they should get you squared away within the hour of receiving aforementioned pm.

I helped, now where is my gold star? ))

5. Gunnysack Man

Gunnysack Man New Member

(( [​IMG] ))
    [J.Swift]
    It seems my triangulation systems are shot as well, but I'm in the process of fixing them. My lost state aside, I picked up tracers on my codes a few minutes ago, and I would've appreciated if someone would have just asked to see my credentials...I don't bite.