1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A new way to immortality!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chay3131, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Chay3131

Chay3131 New Member

Featherliver here. We have gas. Gas that lets you live forever. You can die but it would seem that you just go back to your ship after! A whole world of insanity awaits. A downside is that everytime you die you quickly lose your sanity. Insanity for some reason allows some variables for every person. Seeing faces around walls. Coming face to face with a large figure known as Tom. Who the hell came up with that name anyway. The figure may kill you as well. Ehehe he has a big wrench or sometime a hammer that he just drags around. When I was sane I saw someone who exploded just from thin air. He can come around when you stay in a place too long if your sanity is low. The mask should tell you whether your sanity is low or not. Everything else is just random.

I just came into this and I have to say it's been... WONDERFUL>> Thhere was...

Sorry have to go deal with something...

2. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

Gas that makes you immortal? You must be kidding me. Not only does this message explain the least of how that gas functions, it also would result in undead crazy people if it would actually work.

Nano and micro technology is the only way to become near immortal, people. This whole message can't be anything but a scam.

- Gilleen Mingester

3. Chay3131

Chay3131 New Member

Featherliver here. There are multiple ways to keep sane. Like picking a flower. Or you can wait over time. What I find keeps me sane is talking to people. They do't like it but I do it anyway.

We found it in a bloody Minikog lab. Have no idea what it came from but it works. Hehe.

Personally I have no problem with being insane. It keeps the horror of reality away.

4. Chay3131

Chay3131 New Member

A whole world is hidden by sanity. Well not really it just gets really strange sometimes.
    ~ Featherliver

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I'd also like to point out that nano and micro technology is NOT capable of making someone even close to immortal. I've mentioned this many times before, even. Apparently no one seems to listen, however. But I suppose I give up after this. Immortality isn't something that exists. Continue to live in a fantasy if you wish, but stop trying to state that this is a real concept. Mind you, I suppose only an idiot would really believe in such a fantastical concept like this. Immortality defies all laws of science. Plain and simple."

-Aedan

6. Hackery

Hackery New Member

(Ray's hologram appears, showing a rather sake-indulging researcher in a red coat, standing in a white room with two questionable devices behind him that are totally not charging up.)

This is... rather intriguing. Immortal super soldiers? We are already quite insane, anyway. Why? Just because we got more cash from the guy who... Er, forget it... Ehehehe... I think I'd want that anyway. Yes, I most definitely want that. How much? Anyhoo, I've got guns to innovate and scum to... er..."Kyuu".
    Ever heard of the hourai elixir?

-R. Okazaki
    Conglomerate Researcher

(A VERY large explosion is heard, and the researcher exclaims something before shutting off the transmission)

7. Hackery

Hackery New Member

(Somehow, the starnet reconnects)
    Alright, I finally fixed that up. Well, Ehehe... Okazaki here. Your statement has quite the problem. Reason? Quantum Mechanics. In layman's terms, "Nothing is impossible." Honestly, if you search long and hard enough, it IS going to come up. Is there a scientific, probable reason of why the Big Bang occurred? *A loud explosion is heard from behind as the generator explodes again* No, not that big bang. How did we solve the problem of nanotechnology, especially with the seemingly impossible problem of "electron tunneling"? Ehehehe... I'm rambling again... Well, I'm still interested in this. I'm almost finished with my hourai elin- *very, very loud explosion as a Conglomerate containment chamber explodes* Scratch that.

-R. Okazaki
    Conglomerate Researcher
    (The transmissions shuts off)

8. Sen

Sen Guest

9. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Sounds like bullshit to me

10. OptionalFingers

(( That profile picture makes your post so much better. ))

11. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Mr.Sunshine

The last cat claiming he was immortal was... brutally murdered. I suggest that if you have attained immortality, you keep that hot knowledge to yourself.

12. Sen

Sen Guest

will stab for pretending to be immortals

13. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Please, do.
    -Corvus

14. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

DAT DON'T STARVE REFERENCE DOE))

What? A gas? This is just weird. I think it's some kinda crazy airborne drug. Or maybe he's smoking something.

-Mysmarri

15. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Fake and stupid.
    How could one live forever? Would lose cells over-time and age.
    - "Unity"

16. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    That quantum physics post... No. Plain no. Quantum does not mean "you can do whatever you please with them 'cuz' quantum".
    I'm tired of wannabe scientists abusing the word "Quantum" so much. Next time get your shit right before throwing bullshit at us.

17. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Thank you! So glad someone understands."

-Aedan

18. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    I'm a bit nerdy. Okay, more than a bit.

19. Popcorn247

Popcorn247 New Member

Sarcasm. Wow. This seems incredibly legitimate. Incidentally, did you know that I was built yesterday?

20. OptionalFingers

(( Please check the date of the last post on a thread, before commenting on it. I've seen you resurrect multiple threads which are quite outdated. ))