1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Demographic of interest.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kumakin, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

I have a hobby of making guns for fun. Would people be interested if I mass produced for the people?
    I can show demo clips of guns if people are interested.(Once I learn how to make gifs.)

I see many kidnappings and murders in this quadrant. Maybe it will less happen if everyone has guns.
    I was told when I was young that 'An armed society is a polite society.'

-Mishka

#1 Kumakin, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
  2. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((Naoki))
    ...Where do you get the materials and apparatus to make said guns? Making guns is definitely no arts and crafts hobby.

3. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Tell that to literally every single person in Liberty Mills.

-Crosswell

4. Zach

Zach New Member

A piece of advice, there are already some big producers and distributors in the sector, maybe you want to work with them.

-Zacharius-
    A civilized, armed society, is a polite society. Mills isn't very civilized, in the long run.

5. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Sort of an important part of the equation, don't you think? Should probably change the quote, in hindsight. It would explain a lot.

-Crosswell

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Highly_Illegal_Bounties"-
    Sort of an important part of the equation, don't you think? Should probably change the quote, in hindsight. It would explain a lot.
    ...Where do you get the materials and apparatus to make said guns? Making guns is definitely no arts and crafts hobby.
    ...Where do you get DO YOU GET GET GET WHERE DO YOU GET YOU GET YOU GET WHERE GET WHERE DO YOU GET

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The Armada is always willing to take in entrepeneurs so long as they accept the Armada stance on the United Systems.

-Hollow

8. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Highly_Illegal_Bounties"-

The Armada is always willing to take in entrepeneurs so long as they accept the Armada stance on the United Systems.

9. Kai

((Naoki))
    Who the fuck is the malfunctioning bot.
    Reported as a spambot. Hope the StarNet admins get to it.

10. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

11. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

I just have a small work shop I used to use... For stuff. Most my materials are put together from scrap ship planets. Rocket launching systems. Reverse engineered laser turrets... Just stuff lying around rusting.

-Mishka

I prefer to stay a small privatized arms dealer. I'm tired of dealing with corporations and businesses that stifle creative ability. I want to make guns that could be considered war crimes and people have to form treaties over not using them. You know the type of guns people want...

I like your quote better though. I think when I was young there were little civilized societies. I grew up on a R&D planet full of scientists and little girls that looked exactly like me. So, we weren't exactly civilized...

-Mishka

I'm working on getting some video together to show examples.
    If you like them you will buy them if you don't then you won't.
    The R3D line is finished but I have been busy working on the WHT line as well.

-Mishka

12. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

R3D Line and WHT Line are finished next is the BLK Line.

R3D Line weapons are based purely on power. Boasting explosive power and speed. The guns range from practical and useful to overly powerful and awesome.

WHT line combines power with prowess these specialized guns are for any man's arsenal. From silenced needle shooting pistols, to repurposed ship turrets, these guns are sure to leave a statement.

BLK line is a group of weapons for tactical use mainly aimed at suppression. Since it isn't fully designed it would be unfair to try to detail them when the product line isn't finished.

I'm working on getting this camera to work to take video but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to work...

[Any idea on what types of guns you want in the future? Send me a message with ideas! Mishka.SN.smail.(( My inbox. :p ))
    Line color, and gun types. For example Pink Line, A big ass Gatling gun and a shotgun that shoots bones? Why not? I'll give it a try!]

-Mishka

13. Kai

((Naoki))
    Still sounds like a whole load of bullshit to me.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

14. Sen

Sen Guest

15. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

-Voice to text-
    Is coming.. Need fix camera. Then set up em'chuk(?)'pty bottles for shooting. Be fun. Bottles don't like rockets. 'Sploosh(?)'
    (( Working on making Gifs. Got finals and shit doe... Plus it will be my first set of Gifs ever. ))
    -Voice to text-
    When think of everything you say as op'chik(?)'posite you sound like nice guy.

-Mishka

16. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Update.

BLK Line finished.
    Tactical weapon set good for closer quarter combat and suppression.

YLW Line Finished.
    Self defense for the common man. Includes more affordable weapons customized to be most effective up to 7 yds.

0RG Line Finished.
    Militaristic line heavier weapons suited for combat and prolonged fire fights.

BLU Line Finished.
    Heaviest line so far ripped from broken mechs in the ship graveyard these guns are extremely powerful and nasty but the weight can be bothersome for prolonged use.

Also, I accidentally shot my camera when a gun misfired. I can take pictures with my PDA but they won't be high quality.

-Mishka

17. Shalken

Shalken New Member

I may be interested in buying some of these weapons, once I see them.

-Magnus

18. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

-Voice to text-

Am discussing for building of factory. If I can mass produce I will develop price list.

-Mishka