1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Wolves Den Tavern

Discussion in 'Archives' started by The Big Bad Wolf, Apr 25, 2014.

1. The Big Bad Wolf

*A text-based ad pops up along with a few pictures describing the following*

The Wolves Den Tavern is now open to the general public. The Wolves Den is also home to a brotherhood known as The Armored Wolves. As it stands now most areas of the tavern are complete with the exception of a few areas still under construction.

Feel free to stop by for a drink or a place to stay for the night. Although we are friendly enough the weather is not. Be sure to dress warmly as this planet has frequent blizzard storms which hugs our manor fiercely.

Alpha Malkut 8527 I

X: 0 Y: -111

Below are just a few photos taken of various areas of the manor.

[​IMG]

Feel free to enjoy performances from talented actors and musicians. Oh and we pay our talent well.

[​IMG]

Dress warm and enjoy the view.

[​IMG]

The underground black market lies beneath the tavern. Enter this place at your own risk, any business done down here is between you and whatever devils you encounter.

1.((Under NO circumstance is grieving acceptable. Visiting this location means that you will conduct yourselves accordingly in compliance with the rules of this server/site.))

2.((I am open to conducting certain RP events, bar fights, dinners, concerts and performances, mischief in the black market, etc etc just contact me ICly or OOCly depending on the circumstance of the request.))

-Nox'Atatius Rois.

#1 The Big Bad Wolf, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Looks like a nice place, i'll probably check it out some time soon.

Jack Ripley

3. Aromyl

Aromyl Mad Coder

Huh, this place seems... intriguing, to say the least.
    I think I'm in for a drink or two, why not.

-Aromyl Grimfeather