1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Transmission 0013GH - In case I die.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shag, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

This was sent from a pirate ship so there's no point in trying to trace this. It's either gonna be destroyed or it's gonna keep going somewhere.
    - Shadowstep

-Transmission begins and a video with this image is shown-
    [​IMG]
    *static noise*

-whispers while breathing heavily- Okay people, I'm doing this in case I don't come out alive. I'll do the short version of this.*he clears his throat* For the past week I've been hunting down a pack of pirates. And I just got into their ship. Why? You ask. Well, honestly, my own amusement, also good money comes out of it. Though I didn't really expect them to be... uh... this well armed... or prepared...
    Whatever, I just wanted to leave a mark in space in case I died. The name's Shadowstep by the way.

*a few bullets whizz by, some hit something metallic*
    Ach!
    *he cocks his gun and shoots a few rounds, someone grunts and falls on the floor, he then stands up and runs down some stairs and runs in another direction*
    Gottahidegottahidegottahide!
    *he stops in his tracks and something goes -clink- against something metal, a few buttons are pressed and a beep is heard, then a door slides open*
    Damn pirates and their damn laser guns with their damn security cameras with their damn bio-thermal detectors!
    *he walks inside and the door slides shut*
    *he breathes heavily and pats himself down, checking for wounds, then a hissing sound is heard as uses a jet-injector to apply a stimpack*
    Hngh!.... Ffu...!

*Muffled voices of about six pirates are heard*
    Pirate 1: I think I saw him get in there!
    Pirate 2: Shut up you idiot, you'll ruin our stealthy approach!
    Pirate 1: Hey! You're shouting as loud as I am! You're the idiot!
    Pirate 3 -Hiss- Ssssshhhhhut iiiit bothhh of youu.... Or I'll have your flessssssshhh for dinner.... Either way, the birdman issss mine..... -hiss-
    Pirate 4: Eh!? Hey Razorleaf how come you always get them!? Leave some for us you greedy bastard!
    Pirate 3: -hiss- Sssstay out of my way you weakling!
    *Shadowstep coughs a little*
    Ah fuck me...
    *heavy breathing and static noises*
    You know, some people have called me paranoid and told me that I need to calm down. But guess what? I'm alive. And everyone who said that is DEAD. That's the ultimate proof that someone doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. -sarcastic tone- Follow my advice and you'll die just like me! HOHO!
    *a few metallic clicks and a gun reloading is heard*
    *he presses a button and the door slides open, a few shots fly by when the door opens*

I've just had pirates spray-paint my name on their walls, set laser traps, and fire rocket launchers at me. And people have the guts to call me paranoid? Fuck them. Fuck everybody.

*a few shots are heard on the background*
    See this is what I'm talking about! *more shots are heard, this time louder and closer*
    Fuckfuckfuck!

-sarcastic tone again-
    Pirates aren't actually a secret organization that plans to overtake the galaxy Shadow! You're just being paranoid! *He leans over the door and shoots at the pirates, someone cries out in pain and then hits the metal floor, then he takes cover behind the door again, pirates responding with their own guns*

The mail man's not spying on you Shadow! You're just being paranoid! *he shoots another couple of rounds and another person hits the floor, groaning in pain*

There's no society of anthropomorphic snails living in the sewers Shadow! You're just being paranoid! * a metallic click is heard and throws something at the pack of pirates, after about two seconds an explosion is heard, more static noises and the sound of electrical fires and mad screaming*

Cats can't read your mind Shadow! You're just being paranoid! *He shoots a few more rounds blindly at the dead pirates then comes out, breathing heavily*

Bet'cha wouldn't call me paranoid now if you were still alive! How about expecting five- no, six pirates to ambush you, huh?! Is THAT paranoid!?

*he walks over the dead, burnt bodies and stops the recording*
    -Transmission ends-

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I'm gonna trace it anyway.
    :}
    - "Unity"

(OOC) Not actually tracing it, just a stupid remark.

3. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

I'll trace it. Screw your rules.
    -Arizona

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Well...

Didn't know Shadowstep was this ballsy. I'd probably shit myself in a situation like...well, whatever I heard on the radio.

You better not bring any pirates home, Shadow, that's the LAST thing we need.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

5. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Dude, just don't get yourself killed.

6. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Worry. I hope you're alright kid. I need a partner for when i join the security force on Opportunity

-Sal-237

7. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Concern. Please try not to get killed. Plead. Your the first Avian I have ever met and probably the awesomest.
    - Trixy
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interesting, gunfights. I was unaware that the people of Opportunity actually did anything entertaining other than cower behind their non-existent impervium bunkers.
    - IronTide

8. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I didn't appreciate that comment, IronTide.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Agreed. In a galaxy like this, I respect your security and tight rules.
    -Corvus

10. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Sorry master, I will attempt to analyse that statement for negative behavioral traits in an attempt to avoid this occuring, estimated chance 0.007.5%. - Irontide

#10 techno_spider, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
  11. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Annoyed. And to think i helped patch you up...

- Sal-237

12. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

You did? Well on behalf of the old IronTide and perhaps the many inferior ones that had "free will" I thank you. A scheduled memory wipe occurred and rid me of illogical emotions, feelings, memories and concepts that this unit should not have though I thank you nonetheless.
    - Irontide

13. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Maybe ive been a little insensitive lately... Il work on that.
    - Irontide

14. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

-Sanguine-
    Why did you not invite me to your slaughterfest, whoever you are?!

15. The Grand Mugwump

((Waterswimmer))

You can likely thank the bleeding hearts who pay them millions of pixels for a single slave for the abundant and high quality arms they possess.

16. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Agreed. People just pay incredible amounts of money for slaves or similar, and all it does is better arm the criminals. This then leads to MORE kidnappings, murders, raids, etc, thus continuing the cycle allowing them to continue to gain more and more money, each time. People seriously need to think about their actions. All I see is people paying those incredible amounts of money and then turning around to complain and wonder how they got so well armed afterwards."

-Aedan