1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Barbados Goes to Town (Skit, comedy.)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Biscuit, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

*The camera starts up, someone is holding it and walking. They are on Marathon's streets. The group consists of Barbados and Markus right now.*

Barbados: Okay, so, I think this is on...

Markus: Dude, just let me see it- *Markus grabs for the camera, grinning.*

Barbados: No! I got it. Okay, *He points the camera to his own face, he smiling.* so, my Dad and I are going to screw around in Marathon for a while. *They're walking away from the residential section, when Barbados turns around.* Teddy, I'll be gone for, like, a few hours, or so! Chill!

Markus: Dude, she's so fucking clingy-

Barbados: Shut the fuck up, let's go check out the bar.

*They walk into the bar, which is quite packed right now. The DJ is dishing out some sweet beats.*

Markus: Let's go get some drinks, Barb. I need some alcohol.

Barbados: You're hilarious when you're drunk. I'll buy.

*They drink for a while.*

Markus: Hey... Hey shon... Check out meh schweet movesh! *Markus attempts to dance, what ends up happening is the bar's crowd stares at him weirdly, and he trips and falls over.*

Barbados: Oookay... That's enough drinks for you. *He lifts Markus to his feet, they walk over to the exit.*

Markus: Schcrew thish pub! Thish shucks!

Barbados: Dad, shut up. *They're walking for a while, until they're back to the house.* I hope Veronica doesn't mind you vomiting in her toilet... Because I'm sure that's what's going to happen.

Markus: Whatever... *Buuurp* I'm going to go crash... Meh...

Teddy: Did I just see-

Barbados: You didn't see anything. *Kisses her to shut her up.* Now how the fuck do I turn this o-*It turns off.*

((If you want your character to hang out with this partying, stupid sheniganish group in this progressive skit I'm doing, go ahead and post!))

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((Just curious, is this meant to be a video uploaded to Starnet or just some Forum RP? If so, I think it would belong in the Other Roleplay section.))

((Also, you could have told me you wanted to use Teddy in this, I'm not mad, and I can see why you didn't really ask, seeing as how she's barely even in this.))

((And one more thing, Barbados for best-worst boyfriend))

3. Xenos

Xenos New Member

((Just to verify. That -is-, or can be mistaken for, the real Barbados, right? Want to clear that up before I post)

4. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Barbados.

We need to talk.

ASAP.

~Blade's Edge

5. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((This is uploaded on Startube, I'm sorry I didn't ask you to use Teddy, and yes, this is the real Barbados.))

6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

...I'm speechless towards this video.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

7. Izzida

Izzida New Member

((So much for trying to convince people he's dead I guess?))

8. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((Yeah, no, he gave up on that some time ago. He just needed to pull the wool over some people's eyes long enough to get himself and Teddy to somewhere safe where no one will try to kill them :D))

9. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Markus-

I have no comment on the events of this video...

-Barbados-

That was fun, I'm totally doing it again. Anybody up for hanging out on camera, and posting it on Startube?

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Quit thinking everything's alright, Barbados. I'm really mad at you.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

11. Izzida

Izzida New Member

[Izzida]

Maybe I shouldn't have told Markus to go talk to Barby the other night...honestly. I thought you were supposed to be "dead" anyways? What happened to that plan? You do that to poor Teddy and make us all worry then just blow your cover? Seriously! Not funny, kid.

12. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

You have no reason to be. I'm out of hiding. If people want to try and kill me, let them. My Father and I are more than able to fend anyone off.

13. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I'm done hiding! I faked my death for a reason that all of you don't understand! But I want a better life for Teddy and I. I won't allow us to have to live in secrecy forever. My father's here, and I'm completing my training of the martial art "Qii." Everything's going to be okay again. Dad 's back .

14. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((Nevermind, voiding this.))

#14 Liraxus, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
  15. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((... Markus got drunk. Barbados just video taped it :p))

16. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Was the reason so strong you couldn't have asked any of us for help or told Teddy? You caused a lot of trouble when you did that. Teddy got in trouble, people got hurt. I'm sure there was some other way. Death isn't something to toy with Barbados, and it was nice finding out from your father that you and Teddy were engaged. Sat loved getting that news. I know you want a better life for you and Teddy but Sat is her father, adopted, but still. He should be part of her life and he should know these things.

Also, Teddy, I'm sorry I didn't get to say Happy Birthday to you yesterday. I made you a cake if you'd like to come get it sometime. We're trusting you to keep yourself and Barby out of more trouble. We miss having you in Opportunity.

17. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I'm not posting what I felt in that moment here on Starnet. If you want to talk about it in person, that's fine. But right now, my Dad has the worst hangover, and I need to tend to him. And when he's up, you can talk to him about it. He's the one who wanted me to go out of hiding.

18. Izzida

Izzida New Member

That's not needed. Sorry I suppose I'm just miffed that you went through so much and put someone you care deeply about through so much pain to hide just to go showing up again like this like it was nothing. I don't hate or even dislike you Barbados. Go take care of your dad, keep him away from the coffee. I recommend bananas, tea and some good ol' aspirin.

((She just gets worked up over Teddy sometimes. Can't blame her.))

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Whenever I got the free-time, yeah, definitely.
    [Enclosed to the Public Viewing is 674's Star-Net Email.]
    Send me a message or some shit.

20. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Alex! ))

dude lets go on a beer run like seriously
    you me
    your homie(s)
    let's go
    party at your place
    booze is on you i dont fuckin have the money to pay for more than myself for ten years tops if i pay for other people then bad shit happens because i gotta get more money and my whole booze plan is ruined
    so
    booze is on you
    we're partying
    right now
    or some other time
    still
    partytime