1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi there RPers around the galaxy.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rubicon, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon New Member

Hi. I know i've made this account for some time but didn't had the chance to fully play in the server for more then a couple of hours. And so didn't had the chance to say hello, since now I think I'm gonna stick around for a while. A little while. Well.. more I guess. Anyway..

I'm coming from this quadrant of the galaxy named Memoria. Perhaps some of you know about it. I used to play quite an "asshead" avian war commander, character (as one of my pals who is around here loves to say it) and kinda enjoyed it. Actually he was not an asshead, he was quite... intriguing. Even I had difficult times to understand him. Right. Brace yourselves since more migrants will get from the mighty Migrant Fleet of Memoria.

On the other hand, I'm twenty years old, love to write and compose, lyrics recently (yeah) and more complex stories. I even had a project of a Novel based on Freelancer(loved that game a lot), but because of college I had troubles with assigning time for it. It worked great, a really curious space adventure. I like to play guitar, I'm kinda noobish at it, since I got it recently but I practice and love the sounds of it. I am usually an open minded individual, especially for RP and I get tons of ideas/per second, which sometimes frustrates me because I cannot put them all on practice. I also love Mass Effect. A huge giant, fan. Who knows me from the other community can relate to that.

And that's it kinda, hope we will have a great time around, see ya on space !

And to keep the thing around :

[​IMG]

2. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to the server!

3. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

[​IMG]

Have fun!

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact