1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Anthrax of any Variance

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tacoburger, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

The title may seem misleadingly (if that's a word) suspicious to it's true purpose, but the whole reason I'm purchasing such a deadly bacteria is for the sole reason of saving our outer rim colony, far away from any of the current known sectors.

We had to travel to the closest possible inhabited area to begin searching for any useful items to stop the current spread of the anthrax bacterial invasion on our planet, a super mutated version of the previously known kind had developed due to terrorists and it is too difficult to even handle, most of our people died collecting a sample.. We're hoping someone can provide us with the appropriate hazardous materials equipment to deal with the Anthrax and a lighter strain to work upon so that we can develop a vaccine to halt the spread and at least keep the healthy alive so we do not die out.

Any assistance provided will be greatly appreciated and will ensure our people have a chance to survive.

-Minister of Interplanetary Relations, Fredrick Townes
    -Vice Minister, Renaldo Louis

2. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

I dont have any Anthrax though I swear I did see some Cyanide kicking around in the cargo hold somewhere...
    - Big-Mech

3. Tacoburger

Anthrax will only work, nothing else...
    -Fredrick

4. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    THIS JUST IN! Gas mask and hazmat stocks are up! Vacation and rental home sales are down! My suggestions? BUY BUY BUY

5. Tacoburger

I'll gladly purchase your hazmat materials, that just solves one problem.
    -Fredrick

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-GoldLeaf, speech to text-
    Floran got sssomething better than anaatraugx. Isss called ssstab. You ssshould have sssome.