1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Corvy's Words of Inspiration or something.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Yeah, so ever since Lilligan quit the words of the day thing, I thought "Huh, Corvus. The world's gonna be pretty lousy without her stuff."

So, that's why I'm going to do something similar. Let's start off with something simple.

You know, there's been a lot of violence recently. I think it's good to remember that death isn't a joke. It's literally being torn away from any chance of redemption, or even from the things that we love. Think carefully before you kill someone, because even though god isn't watching over you, everyone else is.
    Although, once you get out of that "Too soon" phase, it's fine.
    Hey, guys, remember when that Corvus guy killed himself, by the way? That chicken sure was roasted.

Eh, I didn't really catch her tone, but this is my tone. They'll get more cheery as they go on, though.
    Pass me over any suggestions for future topics.

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Hm. I must say, the Priest's lectures on Avos were better than this. Try harder, Corvus. - Skarti

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Eh, fuck you Skarti.
    - "Unity"

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

That I can agree with. -Felith

5. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

Tragedy will find those of poor morality.
    In due time, my friend. Just let him have his fun for now.
    -Unknown

6. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Unfortunately, violence is always around and usually done by people that either are unstable or doesn't matter hurting others. We just have to deal with trouble as it comes.

-Lyra

7. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Okay, time for more inspirational stuff. I would like to thank an anonymous poster for the suggestion. I derived slightly from their suggestion, so I might attempt to actually cover their topic in the future.
    It's so much easier to love than to hate. Hatred will leave you with stress, which will destroy you. However, love will only leave you with happiness. Learn to consider what your responsibilities are, and when you see something that upsets you, if it's really worth getting mad over. If it's not worth the hassle, don't let it weigh your shoulders down. I know that it's sometimes easy to get upset, but remember that there are such better ways to use your passion.

8. Sen

Sen Guest

desperate attempt at attention is annoy

9. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

-Terra-
    Like your post isn't?