1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Zamorakian Spear trade services

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Osa__PL, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

((Fiddle-Beak))
    *whispers* Is this thing on?

Hello there, my name's Fiddle-Beak. I heard that this place is just full of people, so why not offer my services? I sell all kinds of stuff, clothes, shield, swords, books, blueprints, food,*cough* drugs *cough*, but my speciality is firearms. You want to shoot someone? Maybe blow him up in pieces? Or even better, vaporize him? You are in the right place. All my guns are my own work.
    If you have anything interesting, come by, I'm sure you'll get something in exchange or even better, pixels.
    My ship also, for reasonable offer or price, can transport any amounts of goods you need to. In addition, as a scientist, I also offer medical and scientific services.
    Just contact Fiddle-Beak whenever you need anything!

*Audio starts to go insanely fast*
    I am not responsible for any harm caused by my guns, if you try to shoot your foot or you got shoot right in your face by anyoe using my guns, I am also not responsible for that. In case you found yourself near black hole, don't shoot a gun into in, you can hurt yourself in past, and kill yourself. The policy says two words, no refudns. If your name is Markus, Warner or Tetra, you will get 1% discount if you contact me in 3,2,1, sorry too late.

2. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Also, if anyone have an ocarina or/and pilots backpack, contact me right away

3. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))
    What?

4. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

My Father would have gotten a discount. Too bad he isn't here with us to get a 1% discount on such important equipment.

5. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Posted by XxXOCCULAEOVERLORD69XxX

THOUGH I WOULD NOT NORMALLY DEGRADE MYSELF TO THIS LEVEL, DO YOU HAPPEN TO BE SELLING RUNE SCIMMY'S AS WELL? I WILL BUY ONE FOR 25K. I KNOW THEY ARE WORTH 35K, BUT TRUST ME, NO ONE WILL BUY THEM FOR THAT.

SERIOUSLY, DID YOU INTENTIONALLY MAKE A REFERENCE TO AN ARCHAIC EARTH GAME, OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID? WAIT, SCRATCH THAT, DOING THE FORMER WOULD IMPLY THE LATTER. OTHERWISE IT IS JUST COINCIDENCE, THOUGH I AM STILL INCLINED TO CALL YOU AN IMBECILE.

6. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

"Rune Scimmy's"?

7. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((remy))
    do u sell dresses

8. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Yea.

9. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

fantastic where and when can we meet i need a dress asap

10. Crescentfury

Crescentfury New Member

((Isn't this kind of thing against the rules? For anyone unclear, he's named this after something from another game: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zamorakian_spear ))

((Edit: Whoops, this was Awe. Forgot to change accounts before posting.))

#10 Crescentfury, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  11. Sen

Sen Guest

(( It's not like the Zamorakian spear in RuneScape is a shop, and it's an obscure reference... ))

12. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Well, try to call me by the radio now. ((I'm online 19-21 or longer CET))

((Changing name isn't a problem, I still didnt buy any tshirts with ships name, so we're cool. If admins want to I can change it... Just my way of saying Runescape "was" awesome, Also I named MY SHIP "Zamorakian Spear"))

#12 Osa__PL, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  13. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

((Chill your pants Crescent. Its just a little metajoke from a completely non serious character. Lighten up bro, not like I ruined your day with the comment.))

14. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

((His comment does not even seem directed at you. Just asking to verify if this falls under taking names directly from copy-righted sources, whether this would be a no-go or not))

15. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

((Because it was probably missed.))
    ((Totally correct, I wasn't even slightly talking to Node. Also I'd be totally okay with a staff member clearing all this OOC out of the thread, I only posted my OOC question incase this naming thing was frowned upon or something.))

16. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Just got new shipment!

17. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

New weapons arrived. Grab them while they're hot! Like literally... Hot...

18. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

I'm still up. If anyone got some interesting items, weapons, I'll buy them with pleasure. I'm looking now for apes and humans guns.

19. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

(( Moonclaw ))
    I be interested in some of the guns ye got so far. I can pay you with this ocarina here or with pixels.

20. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

Contact me whnever you want.