1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Warshark, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Warshark

Warshark New Member

New to the server, hope to be accepted soon enough. I'm an experienced roleplayer, from WoW, to forums, chat groups, and D&D! Not much else to say, although I love a good story. I'll be playing a Hylotl, hopefully.

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Welcome!

3. Warshark

Warshark New Member

Thanks! Just got accepted, should be fun!

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Hello and welcome to the server! Don't let yourself be fooled by the mucklings. They are devious.

5. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

A Hylotl, you say? Might you elucidate more on your choice? I'm hoping to promote more of a Hylotl presence on the server and would very much like to hear about your character. (Hahaha, as a D&D player, how often do you hear that one? I never do.) My own Hylotl is Ogawa Fugu, a museum curator and businessman in charge of a Hylotl district on one of the colonies. If you'd like to connect, I'd love to hear from you!

And, ahem ahem, welcome to the server, :).

6. The Grand Mugwump

Dastardly mucklings mucking up my clinic with their mucky muckling muck.

Welcome! Check our new player's guide to avoid commonly made mistakes by new players. Also, watch out for Ogawa, he's a shady sort. (( Just joking! ....or am I? :cool: ))