1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

To whomever it may concern.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Dear galactic citizen,

If the name 'Ray Beluga' has no meaning to you whatsoever, disregard this message. If it does, this may be of interest to you. I will be going 'off the grid', so to say. Something from my past has come up, and I can not turn down this opportunity. I am unsure of how long I will be absent, but it will certainly be quite a long time. I apologize for any inconveniences, notably Tarl of the RA, all of Carroli Corporation and the builder of the human space station. There is no possibility for persuasion, I am committed. Do not come looking for me. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Ray Beluga

((This is my IC reason for not being on the server for a while. Things have been getting crazy IRL and I have decided to make some cutbacks. Truly sorry I couldn't help you guys with your things.))

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    I hope you'll be fine doing whatever you have to do.

3. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

IT is my hope that the current contract, has been passed along the appropriate channels within Carroli Corp, to facilitate the adherence to, or a re-negotiation of said contract between the Armada and Carrolli Corp.

Hollow, Tarl, Augustus
    High Legislatore
    Relzurautt Armada

((Sorry to hear that, but it happens man. I may be in the same boat when final exams roll up ;), I wish you luck in your IRL Endeavors :D))

4. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

-Pogorilla-

I'll hold the fort while you are away Ray. Good luck.