1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Seed-Spreader's Audio Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Steamy, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

((This audio log can be read IC on Seed-Spreader's computer aboard his ship.))

Entry 1:
    A silence can be heard followed by Seed-Spreader.

"So I decided to do an audio log, and I thought a good place to start is everything that has happened to me up to this point I was born into a very traditional floran tribe I was born very skinny wouldn't fight or eat as much meat as the others so I was deemed weak abused heavily and eventually abandoned I was found by apex scholars and lived through my childhood with them until of course the planet that we lived on was overtaken by tentacles.

Seed-Spreader clears his troth.

Their was only ship left and I was chosen to leave while my dear friends died.Since then I have graduated in a plethora of subjects.Ever since then my main goal was to find a cure for tentacle infestations,along with other projects and research.

In more recent news I have been anguished and mentally and physically tortured by a man known as Sam,he is a homicidal maniac who does this too me for no reason.In one encounter with him a man had come to my rescue and had been shot in the stomach by Sam with a shotgun I then shot him with my plasma pistol in the chest immobilizing him.I then had a very difficult choice in front of me save the man who saved me or kill Sam,It was a good idea I did the right thing and performed surgery on the brave man.

I have also met a man who has said he is a friend of Sam what a maniac right.Well I guess the last thing I have to say is I got Hire at Carolli.

So that's where I am right now a researcher being chased by a mad man."

The audio log abruptly ends.