1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Great and Powerful join-in feat. Finster!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Finster, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Finster

Finster New Member

Zdrasjavyute, comrads! Just kidding, I'm finnish.

Anyways! Hello. I'm Fin, Finster, Finny, Fagelein, ThatOneSuicidalAndDepressedButStillHappyGuy, or Finlandier. A man of many names. Anyway, yes, hållö. I'm a finnish fucked up 15 year old femboy with amazing/superior/supernatural English skills, (for people my age.) and I even RolePlay!

I enjoy Roleplaying as much as I enjoy eating cookies, and boy, that's alot! I have been roleplaying since I were 11. Yes. Eleven. So yeah, I RP alot in games like SpaceStation 13, Starbound, uh, GTA: San Andreas MultiPlayer, and even a kid's game, Roblox. ((Yes, it has some good RP games.))

Hm. I enjoy using floran characters. Ssince floran tendss to sspeak like thiss, making floran talk in third persson, kinda, and differently from meat-bagss. It's more challangening too, to remember to keep the accent at all times. But yeah. I'm usually a silly person too, even though I'm suicidal and depressed to bleep in real life. I try to act happy to make others happy. Yeah! Fun!

Harrum. I guess that I can only do some Q&A if you people have anything you want to ask, because I don't have much other things in mind. Edits might come so I'll add some stuff.

But please, ask anything! I'll gladly delete your post if you don't play with my legos answer to your questions. THANKS FOR READING! :D

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Hmm, I used to play roblox! Good game. ALSO LEGOS ARE THE BEST. Welcome, hope you have fun here!

3. Finster

Finster New Member

Haha, legos sure are the best. Mmh. And I also have a good feeling of having some good, fun times here. Since I'm very, very active too.

Oh, and, thanks for the warm welcome!