1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The MuckTooth Swarm

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by DirtyGoblin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

OH. XD

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Closed. Done. Ended.
    No more. I would appreciate this thread being locked.

And just to reiterate. I'm dissapointed. It only takes a few, to ruin it. And it seems the muppet babies in space thing, will probably stick. Whomever roleplayed their PC in such a fashion as to essentially be roleplaying a child... You've essentially ruined it for the others, and left the "group" as a whole, branded with the stereotype/impression of being... "Muppet Babies." Congrats. You've turned feral florans into a Pedobear Dream.

-_-

#102 DirtyGoblin, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. Whoa, what happened? What did I miss?

4. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Browse security. And behold. I'm waiting for a lock on this.

5. The Grand Mugwump

Aww, and just as my connection stabilized right after posting Waterswimmer is sick. Refer to the security thread and the chat logs of "SKRAAAK MOMMA!" if you're curious.

6. Just read that.
    I'm not even going to comment, because if I do, I'll just get into an argument.

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I read the incident thread. Once I sifted through all the hate and snark I generally just cringed. And grew steadily more irritated. I am irate. Frustrated even. Totally scowling like Tarl. And pinching the bridge of my nose. Just.. Y'know. Annoyed as all get up.

8. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

So our characters are... voided?
    I'm late to party.

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

It's being handled IC, killed or eaten.
    So that it won't be an IC mess due to OOC events.

10. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Locked in line with Tarl's request. if you'd like it open again at a later date, pm me.