1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The MuckTooth Swarm

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by DirtyGoblin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

I might try making a Muckid but I think I already have enough on my plate with RPing as both a father and a daughter...and a mercenary.

That and I'm tying to focus on not have characters of the same race until I have a character for every last race, more than willing to share ideas though.

*flop*

2. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

I thought I ought to elaborate on Sludgelick's character for the sake of organization and clarity:

He is the spawn of Traptooth and Mucklurk. Smaller than his brethren, Sludgelick quickly learned he had to use his size to slip through tiny holes and remain in the darkest parts of the sewer to avoid being eaten. He silently stalks his brothers and waits for them to kill others, scavenging the remains to eat. When the remains are clear he emerges from the darkness and puts anything he thinks might be slightly edible in the small rusty barrel he carries on his back. He also puts tar, moss, various slimy things, and all things spurgle into his food barrel. Of course se is not afraid to abandon his barrel and go hungry for a few days if he needs to escape. He is very skittish and will run at the first sign on trouble. His favorite pastime is listening to other peoples secrets as he stalks them.

3. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

I should elaborate on Phlegmgil's character.

Flem is best. Flem is hit billionaire record deal. Flem spurgle. Flem flop. Flem likes to lick mate. Flem miss sign mate. Tar kill mate, but Flem forgive. Flem just wants to flop. Flem a rockstar now, Yung give flem contract. Flem famous. Flem get all the mates.

flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flopflop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop flop
    flop

4. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

Tardrinker:
    me but floran

5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

.....But Flem juat... flops...in a puddle...wut

6. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Flem flop and skree and kikiki and pllfffffffffffffbt and yung record flems music and flem famous now

Flem release hit single "floppy flip"
    Radio show
    Late night television interview

7. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Aiko you're drunk go home.

8. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Well I had already talked to Petal but I hadn't shared here yet so I'll share a bit on my Petalling, Ghostchaser. Ghost is supposed to take more after his mother than his father and is a bit more amicable than your average Muck spawn. He is supposed to have survived mostly by hiding and scavenging what is left by the other Floran, picking over what is left from their kills and only preying on those noticeably injured or weak. He has a passion for collecting things he finds, whatever that may be in the sewers, and if he survives the sewers and manages to civilize a bit he may one day make it as a merchant of some kind.

9. Narfball

Narfball narfball

my floran is the best floran because my floran is as sharp as a bowling ball.

No, but I play within reason, and I haven't gotten complaints yet. YET.

10. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Oh yeah well my floran is as sharp as a puddle... Of mucus

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

we meed a banjo player. We are the universes trailer trash :D just need a meth lab.

12. Narfball

Narfball narfball

QUICK SOMEONE MAKE A FLORAN NAMED WALTER

13. sporefoot walter white
    legit name 11/8

14. Narfball

Narfball narfball

420/69
    now we need a floran named jesse
    we're going to cook.

15. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

sadly all the budget went in the cover art

[​IMG]

but damn we got a bitchin cover art for this shit

16. also, he needs to be familiar with human profanity
    specifically, bitch.

17. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Holy.
    Fuck.
    Yes.

18. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Sure thing he's violent compared to normal people but compared to the other mucklings he's not that aggressive he fairly stupid and can easily be manipulated I would say he's probably chaotic neutral he's also the kind of person who can get easily caught up in the moment and whose emotion can change in seconds he's also a bit of maverick being unpredictable at times,Also I thought it might be good to note physically he takes after his father Murcklurk and emotionally he takes after his mother Petaldancer, One of his key features include that he has a flower on his back that shoots toxic spores.
    Some of his past times include
    :Gnawing on pipes
    :Gnawing on metal
    :Vomiting
    :Smashing

#78 Steamy, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  19. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Also I got the approval Of Malachar and Dirty goblin in game.

20. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

Approved.