1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

CC Product Release - Minnow- Class Interceptor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toadkid1234, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Carroli Corporation is proud to present the first mass-produced publicly available ship, the CCV Minnow-Class Interceptor!

[​IMG]

Dont let the name fool you, this ship isn't built for Ace fighter pilots, intent on blasting their way through the galaxy. The Minnow-Class is made for those of you with significantly less violent lifestyles, a stylish alternative to your standard issue race-based ship. Based off of a foreign fighter model, this ship has been stripped of almost all of its weaponry, and replaced the leftover space with a completely customizable interior. This ship is fuel-efficient, comfortable, powerful and maneuverable, with prototype ion thrusters, a roomy interior, twin prototype Thanix cannons and a sleek look and feel. Included are a customizable captains cabin at the stern, storage space below the deck, and plenty of room in between to put an office, small lab, dance floor, or whatever your heart desires!

Specifications:
    -Twin Civilian-grade Electromagnetic Hydrodynamic "Thanix" Cannons
    -Supercompact Ion Impulse Thrusters
    -Fully Customizable Interior
    -Light Particle Shielding
    -Fused Injection Fuel Conservation System
    -Bonus: Full Tank of Fuel, and then some! Courtesy of CC

Retail Price: 9.450.000 px

2. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

I would be interested in buying this ship for traveling purposes please contact me so we can make a deal.

-Seed-Spreader-

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Please contact Mr. Carroli if you would like to purchase. ((account name 'white' ))

4. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

(( I love the style ))

5. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

I love my new ship that I purchased and I customized it to my liking and it's also very efficient and stylish.

-Seed Spreader.-

6. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Fantastic. Just, beautiful. I'll have to scrape together some of my pixels and get one of these.
    (OOC Question: How do you exactly GET the ship itself?)

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((Just PM me, I'll send you the shipworld file. If ya don't know how mods or shipworld files work I can tell you in the PM))