1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Common future tech and brands/products

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazi, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Kazi

Kazi New Member

I was thinking that we could use a spot to write about some things that would be commonly found in this setting either tech-wise or just everyday products. These should be things that are not rare and that ordinary people would know about. For example:

Avescola - An avesmingo flavored soft drink, it is the rival to Mingo Madness a second equally good avesmingo flavored soft drink.

NuU (pronounced New You) - One of the many cloning companies, with an approximate two week turn around time for cloning upon confirmation of your death. Almost completely defect free (or so they claim).
    Specializes in human cloning with some success with other races, currently not set up for Glitch or Floran or Hylotl due to something science-y like incompatible physiology.

Anyway, feel free to toss in ideas or if everyone thinks this is a waste of time let me know and I will find something else to waste my time on :D

2. Demonic

Demonic New Member

I'm sure with the existence of cloning technology there would no doubt be a company that offered such services, but they would likely be outrageously expensive.

3. Bunshuu

Bunshuu New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a whole set of candy food sst around Avesmingo's. Like gummies, a gum that tastes different with every bite, lollipops that are kid's worst nightmare. Or imagine a galaxy-wide Ice-Cream company that makes icecream out of every fruit known to be edible and tasty to the moment.

Walk up to get some chocolate and get slapped with 420 flavors of shit that could poison you

4. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Nova Cola Can and Bottling Corp.

The universe's largest exporter for carbonated beverages. Essentially monopolized the industry, almost every can of pop deliveries from their factories
    Their most popular Sellers are:

Nova Cola (Coke)
    Diet Nova Cola (Diet Coke)
    Dr. Solari (Dr.Pepper)
    Friz (Sprite)
    AvesZINGgo (A carbonated fruity drink, a different taste in every fizz!))

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

I plan for a cloning company, so... :p

It's still a long way away

6. Dingbat

Dingbat Strange Quark

Aiko needs to go into marketing.