1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A real second chance - Remy's personal logs.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Kai, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

Log 157
    Emergency Error Log

Log Name: stREss
    Source: Processing Unit
    Date: `ERR NULL
    Event ID: 0145
    Task Category: (512)
    Level: Overload
    User: N/A
    Description:
    Faulting application Sentience.exe, version 9.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x42874hhr, faulting module stress.dll, version 7.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a727, exception code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x00053adb, process id 0x4ac, application start time 0x01cbf39270d9c69f.

2. Kai

Log 158
    Text Log

at hospital
    just staying by aissa for now
    im worried
    no
    scared

please be ok aissa

3. Kai

Log 159
    Text Log

i beamed up a few days ago and i came back haha and that doctor (idk his name i never got it ayy lmao) picked me up and walked all the way back 2 the hospital best staff person ever even tho hes vry british and vry angry
    and aaaaaaa aissa seemed to be doing much better!!!! oh vecks was there too yes
    and we talked and uh
    ill leave that part out.........

ANYWAY LIKE we were talking and stuff and suddenly this freakin guy with a hood ya walked in and began doing shady things like idk i told him ollie outtie creepie and he be like nah
    fortunately the doc and vecks were all YAAAAAAAAA OLLIE OUTTIE and he ollied outtie yes
    and then we talked about watching movies and stuff and i suggested space jam and then wren (who was next curtain heheheh) and some other avian girl were watching it too so i was like
    awyis gimme dat shit

and i rolled there and wren is actually v nice!!!!!!!!!! i like him yes he let me sit on his bed to watch space jam and
    of course like every conversation i have
    it ends with dicks
    like we started talking about some stuff and somehow he said he knew me (bc some dude mentioned yung and i got angry bc ugh that pathetic lowlife) about some things and we talked bout me a bit
    apparently hes gay LIKE ME AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY anyway like we talked about that
    and the THIRST
    and apparently we were eavesdropped????? and i was like WHAT THE F U C K AISSA NOT COOL NOT FRICKIN COOL and hhhh
    wren started panicking so i calmed him down w a kitty marching video!!!!

and later this fuckin asshole avian (a diff one) named skarti started treating me like some kinda person to do his bidding :////////
    calling me a machine with no soul and sole purpose is to entertain him :///////////////////////////////////////
    fortunately wren stepped up and told him off and then we went out for a lil walk and we had some realtalk and yeah

i think i made a new friend!!!!!!!! im gonna draw him brb

4. Kai

Attached Files:

5. Kai

Log 161
    Text Log

someone in this universe thinks ballpeople are real
    the poor guy

6. Kai

Log 162
    Text Log

HESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVE
    HESALIVE

7. Kai

Log 163
    Text Log

ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts
    ithurts

8. Kai

Log 164
    Text Log

im useless why are they helping me

9. Kai

Log 165
    Text Log

what if he knows im alive
    im so scared

10. Kai

Log 166
    Text Log

ohgodhesoutimgonnadiehesgonnakillmeagainimgonnadieagainimfdmhfjsdghjhJHSDFJGFSDJVGFNJSFEJHGT

11. Kai

Log 167
    Text Log

sometimes i wish i never existed

#171 Kai, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
  12. Kai

Log 168
    Text Log

shit a lot happened ok lets write this down!!!!!!
    FIRST OFF
    its hawke's fault

ok here we G O i beamed down to liberty mills and like i wanted to apologize to the clique clique clique clique clique for bein a huge BABY
    and im rollin to the stairs at the bar and suddenly a WREN and he TRIPPED ON ME and SUDDENLY GRABBED ME?????????? and ran off ayyyy
    so like
    this guy in a horse mask and a tiny cape and absolutely nothing else is screaming WAIT UP PAL and im like oh we're running from that guy haha and then we sit down at a spot FAR away and talked and i said maybe we should invite leon and then like later im like haha maybe horse guy is gone lets head back to the bar
    so we do
    we go to this room i assume is hawke's?????? and like we locked ourselves in while waitin for the leon and later SUDDENLY THAT HORSE GUY IS AT THE WINDOW LIKE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S HORSEY AND ME AND WREN AND HAWKE WERE LIKE ????????????????

so we ran out of the room (i was more carried) and we fell in a dogpile lmao and then i got kicked and MAN

we kept running and suddenly leon and then we decided to all beam to aiss' ship and then we were safe!!!!!!
    not to hawke
    who fuckin
    flew us to soME OTHER PLACE THEREFORE STEALING AISSA'S SHIP
    THERE WAS A LOT OF YELLING AND WE ENDED UP IN THIS PLACE CALLED ALIOTH AND I AM HERE RN REBELLING AND NOT WANTING TO GO DOWN BYE

13. Kai

Log 169
    Text Log

being not even a year old and this sad is bad for my health

so apparently hawke brought us to this place called alioth??? ya and like
    i wanted to retreat from ~*~the parents~*~ (aiss and vecks of course mom dad stop being grosssssssssssssssss)
    and like i bumped into i THINK was alioth's representative??? i dont have my databases anymore!!!! but he recognized me as the "archduke" and well yas i said sure haha saVE ME

ofc they didnt care and kicked me back haha oooooops shrug shrug
    anyway i got my scolding and all and hhh
    we went to eat at the cafe (or restaurant??? idk lmao) there and i just found out something unsettling(?)

my loyalty programming isnt functioning
    it was triggered by wren calling suwedi slaver king but... i didnt feel hostile. i felt...offended?
    and the programming only ever triggers hostility, and nothing else.

i then went to aissa to help me and told her to tell me what she thinks of the empire and i cant hurt her bc i am literally just a holoprojector ball and she was hesitant but i said this is to test my programming okay
    she told me a lot of things
    and again, i felt an array of things. surprised. appalled. worried.
    but no hostility.

i think i need a stronger trigger.
    and i know just the person.

14. Kai

Log 170
    Text Log

not every slave wears a collar

that keeps ringing in my thoughts. in aissa's tactful tone, she said that blatantly in addition to all what leon had said.
    all leon had said.
    leon.

i knew leon would be honest with me. brutally honest. he wouldn't hold back to keep the wool over my eyes and to shatter the rose tinted glass i see the universe through.

the universe is a cold, dark place.

but we all pull through.

i tried to handwave it all off the quickest i could. joking. being silly. over the top. all of it.
    i admit, i was being rude, and highly inappropriate and insensitive.
    to be honest... the sillier i am, the deeper the insecurity. covering it up in fake laughter and adroit quips.

i'm honestly so, so tired.

15. Kai

Log 171
    Image Log

Attached Files:

#175 Kai, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  16. Kai

Log 172
    Image Log

Attached Files:

#176 Kai, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  17. Kai

Log 173
    Text Log

c l arA I S D Ea d

18. Kai

Log 174
    Text Log

the programming is gone
    but... why do i still feel so... hazy? idk i just...
    if i look past all that he has done, suwedi is a good person.

why can't i get over him?

i mean? look past all he has done? he's done horrible things. he founded the empire. the empire that everyone hates.
    why am i turning a blind eye to that? this is scary. im truly self aware now. is this who i really am?
    my moral compass is fucked up.

eurgh, maybe the programming bled out on me? i don't know.

on an other note, i finally nailed the look i want for my new hologram. im gonna try and alter my voice later!!!
    come to think of it, ive rly been contemplating my gender? like
    if someone were to ask me
    are you a boy or a girl

im just gonna say

neither
    im an ai
    beep boop shuffles into sunset

19. Kai

Log 175
    Text Log

im gonna be a real boy