1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Felith's Audio Log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by GuardianPotato, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    Password::> *****
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 8:50 PM 9/28/2414//

*His voice is almost completely dead, and empty* ......Apparently I'm a traitor. Because I chose the person that actually cared about me, over josh. That's what Dusk said. My own brother... Shit.... Just gets worse and worse.... Feel like the universe finally wants me dead, hasn't been able to physically do it. Just tearing me apart piece by piece.. Until I do it myself. I don't know... I don't know how long I can last. Felith... Felith out.

//Recording End 8:56 PM 9/28/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

2. GuardianPotato

*This entry is simply a picture. It appears to be the bottom of a bed in a cell. Carved into the surface is the image of an avian. It looks almost exactly like Felith, minus the scars and cybernetics. The figure also appears to be female, she appears to be thinner than Felith, and taller. She would still sport the huge plumage, and confident look in her eyes. Across her back seems to be a long rifle of some sort. She is dressed in civilian clothes, arms and legs crossed, seeming to be leaning against something. The following is an attached text file.*

Miss you, Glethin.

3. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 8:54 AM 10/3/2414//

*His voice is cold and hard, but would slowly soften to normal as the recording goes on* Currently bed ridden, got hit with a slug from a shotgun. Was helping Shadow and Orph deal with this random ass terrorist or something... Kluex damn, I didn't even know I missed fighting so much, well, fighting alongside friends. Standing there in the doorway, ready to charge in, with Shadow right behind me, just felt... Right. Don't even know why. Maybe because that's all I've done my entire life? I don't know, I just know that... I want to join the RA military when I can. It's stupid, but true.. Felith out.

//Recording End 8:57 AM 10/3/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

4. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 7:40 AM 10/9/2414//

*His voice is normal tone* Well, joined RA, probably going to be an infantryman, but can use a shotgun still. Glad that's over with. Outcasts have been causing trouble, but not on Opp, thankfully. Uh... That's about it, I think. Felith out.

//Recording End 7:44 AM 10/9/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    ::> Cancel Shutdown
    //Shutdown Cancled//
    ::> Add audio note.
    //Recording...//

Right also, need to talk to Loura, not exactly sure how to maintnice my cybernetics.

//Recording End//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

5. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 11:46 PM 10/16/2414//

*His voice is happier than normal* So uh. Got my brain put in a new body, Loura and some other people did it, I think. I owe her basically my life. I was dying, before. Organs couldn't take much more. So uh, yeah. Lets see here... Right, I can feel again. I... Really, missed that. Uh.... Right, got shot, again. Loura fixed me up, and made me pay her back, and uh... *He trails off, awkwardness levels rising* Er, long story short, learned some new things about her I didn't know. Lets see here... Right. Beefed up defenses at Opp, guard duty is boring as hell, but I can do it fairly easily now. Don't need to eat or anything. Only recharge. Uuuuh.... Right, nightmares have been getting worse. And I had a flashback of sharp, after smelling whiskey. I.... Don't know if I should be worried or not.... Fuck this one was long.. Felith out.

//Recording End 11:49 PM 10/16/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

6. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

(( Robo-Bird's now canon. Where's that friggin' switchblade I made fom him now, eh? ))

7. GuardianPotato

((Well his old body, he couldn't even feel half of it, and the half he could feel was covered in scars n shit. Sooo...))
    ((In his left wrist still))

8. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

(( I imagine that it now goes straight thru' his new soft-ish, cold feathers... 'Less it has a credit card slot for it. ))

9. GuardianPotato

((Proooobaly has a little slit for it))

10. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 8:55 AM 10/23/2414//

*His voice is dry, and weak. And the recording is a little fuzzy, as if low on power* Well... Battery got... Shot up... Fucking florans... Orchid was being... Stupid again... Went to... Make sure she... Didn't die... And got shot full... Of spines... Battery was damaged... Hence why... I'm talking... Like this.... Kluex I hate... Not being able... To go around... Like normal.... Josh stuck me... In a wheelchair.... Other news.... Petal is off... Doing something... I don't know... But she's been gone...Awhile... I miss her... And I'm worried about... her.... Nightmares, haven't... been getting better... Starting to... Lose sleep.... Able to hide it... Better though... Just hope it... Doesn't get... Too bad.... *He goes silent for a few moments, taking in a shuddering breath* Gonna see... If petal can hop... on back... and spend a day... with her... Felith out.

//Recording End 8:58 AM 10/23/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

11. GuardianPotato

((OOC Note: ALL THE FUCKING ELLIPSIS ARE ANNOYING TO ME TOO))

12. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 7:33 AM 10/27/2414//

*His voice is back to normal, but sounds tired* Up making this early as hell in the morning, because I haven't been able to sleep all night. Currently on the balcony of the garrison... *He trails off, and then let's out a small sigh* Even more worried about petal after I received a fake letter. It was signed as if from her. But she didn't send it, and I don't know who did... Whoever it is, they probably know she's my fiancé... *It goes silent for about a minute, only the sounds of early morning being heard* She said she'd be careful, and Matt said she can handle herself. But I just.... *He lets out another sigh* Felith out.

//Recording End 7:39 19/27/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

13. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    ::> Add visual feed.
    //Recording Start 9:00 AM 10/30/2414//

*The video feed pops into life, revealing Felith laying down. If anyone could notice, it'd be in hs bunk in the garrison. He's staring back up at the feed. His tone is tired.* As we've recently lost a few men, are low on men, and the outcasts and Blackfangs want our blood, I'm making this. If you're getting this, petal. Ruby, and anyone else I send it to. I'm dead.... Fuck, I don't know what else to say... Alright. I leave the spirit to the RA, beam codes will be attached to this message. You guys need a fast response vessel that's combat capable. Anything left in it that petal doesn't want, is yours... That's it... Felith out. *He reaches up with his other hand, taping the screen, and the feed cuts out*

//Recording End 9:03 AM 10/30/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

14. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

(( So, Felith's Oficially dead now? Has the Universe finally decided about his existance? .3. ))

15. GuardianPotato

((He's not dead dammit! Its pre-recorded! How the hell could he make the log if he's dead?!))

16. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

((
    .3. ))

17. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((Ever heard of a will? ))

18. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

(( Will? Is that edible? -Totes not jokin' ))

19. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 11:15 PM 11/2/2414//

*He sounds tired once more* Still not getting much sleep... Besides last night... But uh... Anyways... Miniknog tried to grab a droid from the bar today, pulled out guns. Me and a recruit took care of em, that's about it. Still got nightmares and shit... Oh right, I talked with Petal about it before the bar incident. But we were interrupted... Probably gonna see if I can talk to her about it again tomorrow. She went out hunting... Again... *His voice drops some, depressed* ...Felith out..

//Recording End 11:19 PM 11/2/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

20. GuardianPotato

//Program Starting...//
    //Password Required...//
    //Password Accepted...//
    //Recording Start 12:04 AM 11/5/2414//

*His voice is almost completely... Dead. Emotionless. Cold. As if there's nothing left inside of him* ...Petal's dead. Burned alive. Shot. And then desecrated. Her killer hiding on another colony. While I'm left here. Alone... Why do I keep fighting..? Everyone I love dies. Everytime I get something good in my life, gone. Who could be next? Matt? Loura? I can't risk it... Not anymore... Too many names on the list already...

//Recording End 12:06 AM 11/5/2414//
    //Exiting Program...//
    //Program Closed//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.