1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

TRAPTOOTH HAS PETALDANCER PRIZNER

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kai, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( put a rag over her face and pour water on it to simulate drowning. YEA TRADITIONAL VALUES ))

2. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

((See you had the same thought that Sai did..... heheheheheheeh.))

3. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Just read again. Who is sister? Lucky curious.

4. ((I got one, turn on a lawnmower, flip it upside down, and make her stomp it. Or hang her by her big toe on a ceiling fan and turn it on.))

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((Words cannot express how disturbed I am by this. This is actually really messed up...))

6. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

((Get a blender, and make her wear them as gloves! :D OR OR, A belt grinder, take all the meat off her bones, and sand her bones (Branches Idk .-.) Down into points and break them off, Then shank her with them!!! :D. Sorry Petal <3))

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

((... Derailed?))

8. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

(( How about we just let her go and have that be the end of it? Please? ))

9. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I think we're all ignoring the fact that Traptooth must be desperate now. Kidnapping the same girl twice? Traptooth really wants that "sister," and I think I know who that's referring to. Lydia. So, folks, it's simple. Petal or Lydia? Both are past victims in a way. Tsk tsk tsk. Traptooth, you've lost your touch. I am honestly extremely disappointed. Maybe I can... "teach" you a few methods when we next meet.

10. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

((I'm trying to understand your or your characters thought process behind this and I just cannot.))

11. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

(IC misconception is ideal, it's a perfect flaw.... unless OOC he doesn't know. Mistakes happen in RL, so why not in the RP?))

12. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

((I never said there was a problem with it.))

13. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((Petal and Barbados were talking in Tetanus one time. She referred to Lydia as "sister" I think. I dunno. If that's not true, treat it as a mistake of the character.))

14. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

((My favorite thing to do in these situations is to watch as people attempt to puzzle out everything that's going on before Petal eventually records details in her audio journal))

15. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Hah!
    I bet the only torturing you've done is shining a light on someone in a dark room and hitting them a few times.
    This Sector of the Universe is quite bland with torture techniques.
    Except for Traptooth, I really loved that Flesh-Hanging Hook thingy. Not that it was used justly, though.

16. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

You Idiot. He's speaking of His own Sister. Sweet little Floran, She doesn't deserve what she's getting right now. So I think Tarl, And Trap need to die now.

17. CouchPotato360

And what about Petaldancer? What'd she do to deserve any of this? She's already been captured and tortured once by this fucker. As long as we have Watchleaf I think Traptooth should tread lightly.

18. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I think this.

Just because he tortured an innocent, Doesn't mean you need to stoop to his level, and torture an innocent. That makes you no better, and you should die with him. She has just recently gotten here, and shouldn't be treated how he treats his victims. She didn't cause it. And you shouldn't be after her. You do that, You're no different from Traptooth. Keep that in mind.

19. CouchPotato360

I'd like to remind you that I haven't been any torturing of any kind, so if you're going around telling people they should simply die you need to reevaluate where you stand. I don't even know where Watchleaf is, but I do know that Tarl has possession of her. As long as we have Watchleaf, hopefully Petaldancer shall remain unharmed. Keep that in mind.

20. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"God Dammit. I knew this plan was going to be flawed." - Skyrax