1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Introduction of me and myself with Art!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SirFruitcakes, Feb 28, 2014.

1. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Well I guess hi, I was going to draw some art for my character but then I just drew this and i'm not disappointed at all, I prefer Starbound PrintScrn anyway.

[​IMG]

A Grandeur display of Artistic Talent no? truly enough to make a Artist cry for one reason or another.

Very Fairytale-Esque I thought.

#1 SirFruitcakes, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  2. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Hey there! Welcome to the server/community! We're in the middle of a messy period with a buncha' planets playing hide and go seek with us, but that issue will be sorted soon, so that's good!

Also, I'm a bear, so..

Oh, NOW they put them as attachments. GOOOOOOOD. -_-

Attached Files:

3. Sen

Sen Guest

you should waterprint your art there are a lot of thieves on this forum

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Those people are pathetic. Instead of getting off their asses in order to create something nice themselves, they steal from other people in order to impress, but they know, they will always know that they stole that art, and as a result, will always know how they will never be capable of doing it themselves. Besides, I upload most of my things to DA. Except for the little icons I do on my own drawing thread.

So if I ever caught someone in the act, I'd screw them over nicely!

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

It was like I was really there. It brought me great joy, and left a void in my heart when I came to terms I wasn't actually there. It is a magical gift, art.

6. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Eh', i'm not too worried, but thanks for the concern and I hope you do get someone in the act, should they do such a thing.

EDIT + PS: Thanks for the welcoming you two! Ahem, you THREE

I am truly glad to hear such applause, it was definitely a daunting task to create this wonderful piece, i'm sure in many years it will be in many museums across the globe, I can run you through the process if you wish.

#6 SirFruitcakes, Feb 28, 2014
  7. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Please, allow me that honor.

8. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Well first, I drew them with black outlines, then I colored them in, then I made the outlines a tannish color, then I just sort of ran a bucket of paint over it, and voila, it's done!

This process took a total of like, two hours, seriously.

Truly the hardest part was the kettle, that one I am proud of.

#8 SirFruitcakes, Feb 28, 2014
  9. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Brilliant. I must agree, it is a rather handsome kettle.

10. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Some try to tell me it isn't a kettle, but shame on them.

11. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

They don't know the power of the almighty kettle goddess!

12. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Welcome to the community! I'm not a mod (Nor do I want to be, I seem to be breaking several rules with my current RP... (which has been moved to another medium, I might add)), But I still would like to welcome you to this illustrious server.

I agree with the previous posts. That is indeed a lovely picture. So much better than anything I could draw with my hands...
    However, if you'd like, I could... describe it using my usual ostentatious language, to see if it could further enrich the appeal.

Because the only thing better than a great masterpiece... is an equally great description to lure more people to it, to enrich their vision... Words and pixels on their own are weak... but together, paint and prose come together to make a greater picture than what either one could do on their own

Just like this community as a whole...

Regardless, I've occupied your eyes for long enough. return your gaze to the masterpiece at the top of the forum.

Highest Regards,
    Xenos

13. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Noone does, not even me, truly.

Why thank you!

I agree completely, such is why i've come to call it the brown table, with a description of 'The table is where people sit down to enjoy sitting down at the table.", I am willing to hear your beautiful version if you will.