1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Artistic GROUP-A-THON! Discussion.

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by TAP123, Feb 28, 2014.

1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Hello!

I just had an idea for a fun activity. What if everyone draws a character, that isn't theirs, in a certain pose, for a group photo style image? We could compile a list of our characters, with their backstories and personalities in the roleplay, and we each go about picking someone else's character and try to draw them in a position they'd most likely be in the group photo. Then we'd add all the characters into one photo, together, all in their funky art style glory!

With this "Secret Santa" concept, it'd be neat to see what the final result would be, with each person having their own art style. Think, the contrasts, the hilarity, the epicness!

I'd like to hear your guy's thoughts on this. It would be good to flesh out some rules if there's enough people interested in trying this out. Would be good to flesh out how this would work.

For how we'd go about doing it is that people would supply a character to be drawn, by posting on the thread with the name of character, looks, and current roleplay history as well as personality. Then we could either go about free picking someone elses character to draw, or have a character picked for us to draw out going only off the application. We could all decide on what kind of group photo it'd be, what setting it'd be in, etc.!

*UPDATES* -----

Going to have a list of people who've shown interest in this activity, so that when everyone agrees upon how the activity should work, we'll be able to get organized!

LIST:

-TAP123
    - Coldmaj
    - Narfball
    - Sen
    -Chronicle
    -Aiko Yori
    -TD

#1 TAP123, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
  2. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

Sounds fun! Cold approves! (still don't like the responsibility and the anxiety though)

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

I, LORD SATAN, WILL BE PARTICIPATING AND RUINING SOMEONE'S CHARACTER. PREPARE YOUR ANUS, FORUMS, THE CHAOS IS JUST BEGINNING.

p.s is jus narfball dun b scared

4. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

We can enjoy this! It's kind of depends how much effort you put into it. As long as we have fun, does it matter what comes out?

5. Sen

Sen Guest

i will join in and draw someone's character

it will be a completely original drawing and definitely not based off jared

6. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

oh my word i am readying ms paint here we go

[​IMG]

7. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

I'm at the stage of sleep deprivation where I found myself starring at that GIF for a good 10 minutes listening to this song on repeat....wow

But back on topic! We should get more peoples and then have a way of picking who draws whom. I could choose at random who get's drawn maybe figure out something involving numbers and dice. Got any suggestions?

8. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

T_T I feel like we'd need more people for this!

9. Cassidy

Cassidy The Strudel

I'm Excited to see this!

10. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

.. I'll enter and do one of my crap doodles!

11. Narfball

Narfball narfball

this is gonna be a fucking trainwreck

12. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

*With a demonic voice* WEEE NEEED MOAAAAAR! SPREAD THIS AROUND... FUEL THE FIRE OF DESTRU-

I mean creativity! I bet you by the end of this coming week, we'll be ready to start!

13. Shellton

Shellton New Member

My life is better after seeing this gif... just wow...

14. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

eh why not
    count me in

15. Boboclown89

Boboclown89 New Member

I will hel ye faces, but expect a the world's crapiest MS Paint drawing ever to exist

Just tell meh when yur ready!