1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The_End

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tulipa, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

- A link is contained inside this, leading to a video hosting website. Lets call it Startube. A picture of a hand drawn rose on a grey background is displayed, followed by a buzzing and Tulip's voice -

Well, this is it. I can't do it any more. The ^constant^ posts on Starnet of the tortures...I just can't do it. The constant feeling of being ignored and puny around people that call me friends...the bullies, everything. No one cared when I lost my hand, everyone cares when someone else does...who am I kidding. Aqua overshadowing me, calling me ugly all the time...not to mention all my /friends/ are basically selling their bodies. I just... - The rose switches off, and a new picture of a hand made bomb, with a keypad and digital timer on. Think CS:GO bomb. -

The whole reason I set off from the place I called home was to find my real parents. My Floran parents. - A sigh is heard - ...What was I thinking? Why did I honestly expect to find ANYTHING out about them? There's a whole UNIVERSE out there...and that's why I'm resorting to the only place I can find them.
    In around five minutes, my ship will explode, killing me, destroying my body.

- A short pause is heard, and the picture changes again, to a picture of Tulip. In the background, there appears to be a wedding. -

This is the End, I guess. No one really cares about the orphan, one-handed, Flower-collecting, Apprentice-magician, Instrument-playing Floran. So, farewell, my friends. Farewell, Avalon, Honeydew Prior and all the other colonies. Farewell Universe. Farewell Starnet.

Farewell Aqua.

Farewell Everyone.

Farewell Ekai.

- You hear a quick thumb scrape against the microphone as the buzzing stops. The picture slowly fades away and the video ends. -

(( OOC note, this is NOT the end! I will continue playing as my other "unseen" characters. ))

2. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

You saved my life Tulip. I wish I had been there to save yours. I'm so incredibly sorry.

Love,
    Red

3. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

-Strykir-

hsss weak floran thank are gone, need strong floran in universe to hunt

4. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

This saddens me wholly. I am completely sorry no one was there for you in the end, and if you are still here, I want to let you know that I will try my hardest to prevent these situations. I wish I could have been your friend. I hope you are happy with your parents somewhere.

5. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

STARNET CONNECTION; ACTIVE: Username - haliyaoska

put death note on starnet is stuped idea no feel bad for floran

floran shud find help insted of be stuped haliya know feeling of floran too and haliya no stab herself

sincerly,
    haliya

6. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

-Strykir-

stupid floran dead now Strykir happy dont need weak floran if not explode floran eat body and floran enjoy it with rest of cocoon-kin and tribe and floran laugh
    shame, floran pretty would lock up in dungeon to make sprout with and train sprout to be better than weak floran

7. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

I believe people are missing the point of this post. She is not asking for sorrow for herself, she is asking that we prevent such actions in the future. Be sure that people are not forgotten and cast away. I am sure she was strong is some fashion or another. you can be strong and not be a warrior, and I think that is a lesson that many people seem to forget. I should know, I try to assist people for a living, and being a warrior hasn't helped me one bit. you have to learn to be compassionate and have sympathy for others.

8. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((Prince Alaecta))
    Forshame on you, Floran!

You insult this poor Floran who has gone through a series of terrible events and get ignored completely, even when said Floran has lost a HAND?

Shame, I say! Only shame!

9. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

This is why we need to prevent such things from happening. I have seen plenty of people be forgotten and shut out from the world. It cannot happen again... And won't if I'm around to stop it.

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((Prince Alaecta))

I commend you, good sir! We both share a mutual agreement!

11. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

((das sad. But wait wait wait. Didn't tulip go up to Cutter and say "Hey, can you cut off my hand so I can get a nifty cybernetic one? Pretty please"))

12. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

(( Orignially, yes, that was true, but Tulip decided not to. But then it got bitten off anyway. ))

13. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

--Lavinda--

..Damn, looks like somebody beat me to the punch.

14. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

((Are you actually planning on killing off this character (I see the little question mark), or is it up for question?))

15. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

(( Its a secret. ))

16. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

That's extremely arrogant of you. You can't save everyone, nobody can...

..But, give it your all, if you wouldn't mind..

17. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

There must be a level of respect for this poor person who has lost the will to live, regardless of whether or not you were enemies. A failure to do so is causing disrespect and dishonor to your own person, not others.

18. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

It is the effort that counts. Any innocent (or not, in some cases) creature deserves to be cared for, and deserves the effort that others make to save them.

19. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

-Strykir-

why people care about weak floran weak floran useless now people should stop complaining floran was tasty meal but too dry

20. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Don't respond to that garbage, the floran's only looking for attention.